16 year old kills mom and brothers, cause parents tried to end her relationship

IrishCarBombs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^it's sad I thought the same thing

I also thought I would like to know the races of these people, my wild wild guess is white

but since juvenile's kid was just offed by her brother, i'm starting to think differently

And people wonder why I'm against putting another life to live on this shithole earth

Humans are no fucking good

Really, did they have to shoot and stab and burn the place down, that's a lot of work

i live in texas... and they are white. chunky white chick and two skinny white dudes..shit is all on the news past few days...and last night some lady in my neighborhood had swat and like fifty officers out because she decided pop her boyfriend! So i am smoking a bowl,hear a knock on the door,its the police(swat actually)!!!!heart attack!!!!,these dudes proceed to tell me i need to vacate the area.that all? me and my chick lock it up and we are out...no problems other than it started too rain and i had on some shitty house shoes.the bitch just turned her self in. wish something epic would have happened so I COULD make a nice little post about it.

YO, NIGGAS BURNED THE CRIB DOWN!!!!! LMAOOOOO!!!!!! YO SON ITS FUCKED UP TO LAUGH AT SHIT LIKE THIS BUT THE BITCH EVEN BODIED HER LIL BROTHERS B!!! OD SAVAGE!!! AT LEAST LET THE LIL NIGGAS LIVE AND ENJOY THAT LIFE INSURANCE. HER POPS IS GOOD MONEY THOUGH IF HE PULLS THROUGH, HE'LL GET A LITTLE PRESS COVERAGE, HE AINT GOTTA WORRY ABOUT NO KIDS CUZ 2 OF EM FLAME BROILED AND THE OTHER ONE IS ABOUT TO GET LOCKED AND RIPPED APART BY FEMALE INMATES, HE AINT GOTTA WORRY ABOUT HIS NAGGING WIFE CUZ THAT BITCH LOOK LIKE BEEF JERKY WIT HOLES IN IT AND HE'S ABOUT TO SEE A LIL GUAP OFF THE STRENGTH. HE'LL BE AIGHT, GETCHASELF SOMETHIN NICE B. WHAT DID THIS BITCH THINK? OH YO, THEY MADE ME DUMP THIS NIGGA SO LEMME JUST BODY THEM AND BURN DOWN THE CRIB AND WE'LL BE STRAIGHT. BITCH WHEN YOU KILL PEOPLE AND BURN SHIT POLICE COME AFTER YOU. FUCKIN RURAL WHITE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY B. LIKE 3 TIMES AS CRAZY AS THEIR CITY LIVING COUNTERPARTS.