Creepiest fucking thing ever

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember hearing about this one story that was on the news or some shit, it was about this chick who slopped up some dude at a party.

days after giving head to said dude, the girl went to the doctors office complaining of a sore throat or some shit.

when the doctor examined her throat, he found some fucking maggots.

i dont remember all the details but apparently the girl called the dude up and tried to find out what the fuck he did to her, he wouldnt answer the calls, police got involved and had the dudes dick examined.

they found maggot eggs in the dude cock.

now apparently you can only get dick bugs two ways:

1. having them put in there (but why?!)

or

2. fucking a corpse.

turns out homeboy worked as a mortician.

he was sued by the girl and the family of the dead broad he was smashing.

that's some nasty shit! i think this just out weighed the parasite on the creepy scale:yuck:

Holy scat~ those camel spiders are crazed!

-

reading the wikipedia artcile on "giant isopods" made me reconsider eating crustaceans..

I love crab, shrimp and lobster.. but now that I really get a feel of what they eat,

on top of the fact that those nasty giant isopods eat better than they do,

make me want to yak.

So, I'm at a crossroads... either I completely give up crustaceans...or

I accept crabs, shrimp and lobsters.. but because of what I just learned,

I could only do this with a clear concious by also accepting that I could happily eat a giant isopod..

It says that the chinese (no suprise) enjoy and even cultivate these things for consumption..

I guess I know where to look..

Fucking sea bugs. now I understand Kosher.

The article also said that the land isopods include wood lice.. the "potato bugs" you used to pick out of the ground as a kid and flick like boogers at other kids... great.. delicious..

-

As for the psycho fish parasite.. it sure looks nasty, but that's a cool example of symbiosis..

But for the record, I hate parasites.. especially because I've had (atleast) two of them..

One in my stomach.. and one in my penis..

The one in my stomach was easy, street food in a 3rd world country..

The one in my penis however is more interesting..

I got it from pissing in the sea.. yup.. they are rampant in warm water places ( i picked mine up in gulf of siam)

and when you let a little pee out, they are waiting by to let themselves in the hole that opens up~

it lasted 3 weeks.. the doctor told me I had an std and gave me medicine that did'nt work.. I went for a second opinion , that doctor was far more educated (and far less female).. and knew right away what it was.. I took some other medicine, and was good in a matter of days..

Painful, traumatic and fucking unbelievable.. DONT piss in the water in the tropics!

-

And by the way,

there are sexually transmitted parasites... and they can cause rashes.. but I think the story of visible parasite larva and colonies in that girls mouth are exagerated~

article> http://health.yahoo.com/sexualhealth-overview/trichomoniasis-topic-overview/healthwise--hw139877.html

-

Crazy NG article on parasites that actually brainwash the host rat to being attracted to cat urine rather than (inately andinstinctively) repelled by it..

The parasite then can get to the cats stomach (a pristine place for it) by means of the cat eating the rat!

Respect due to parasites.. scum.

article> http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/04/070403-cats-rats.html

The one in my penis however is more interesting..

I got it from pissing in the sea.. yup.. they are rampant in warm water places ( i picked mine up in gulf of siam)

and when you let a little pee out, they are waiting by to let themselves in the hole that opens up~

it lasted 3 weeks.. the doctor told me I had an std and gave me medicine that did'nt work.. I went for a second opinion , that doctor was far more educated (and far less female).. and knew right away what it was.. I took some other medicine, and was good in a matter of days..

Painful, traumatic and fucking unbelievable.. DONT piss in the water in the tropics!

[/url]

[/url]

READ: I FUCKED A HOOKER RAW DOG IN THAILAND

i remember hearing about this one story that was on the news or some shit, it was about this chick who slopped up some dude at a party.

days after giving head to said dude, the girl went to the doctors office complaining of a sore throat or some shit.

i dont remember all the details but apparently the girl called the dude up and tried to find out what the fuck he did to her, he wouldnt answer the calls, police got involved and had the dudes dick examined.

or

2. fucking a corpse.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan thats like some urban myth. i have heard that story before.

:eek: :(

WHAT THE F@%K?????!

or

2. fucking a corpse.

I bet they taste like Pina Colada's...

This hermit crab with its intimidating size and strength has a special position in the culture of the islanders. The coconut crab is eaten by the Pacific islanders, and is considered a delicacy and an aphrodisiac, with a taste similar to lobster and crab meat. The most prized parts are the eggs inside the female coconut crab and the fat in the abdomen. Coconut crabs can be cooked in a similar way to lobsters, by boiling or steaming. Different islands also have a variety of recipes, as for example coconut crab cooked in coconut milk.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT!!!

The coconut crab is admired for its strength, and it is said that villagers use this animal to guard their coconut plantations. A coconut crab may attack a person if it is threatened. The coconut crab, especially if it is not yet fully grown, is also sold as a pet, for example in Tokyo. The cage must be strong enough that the animal cannot use its powerful claws to escape.

As for the psycho fish parasite.. it sure looks nasty, but that's a cool example of symbiosis..

it's not symbiosis, its parasitic

symbiosis is when both organisms benefit from living mutually

the fish in this case isn't benefiting, it is being harmed (albeit minorly) and it is even losing an organ. It can live with the tongue parasite and not die, but it loses nutrients etc

the tongue parasite, on the other hand, needs the fish to live