Where did you get your name?

a kid growin up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the name i use on here, is a homage to my father. when i was a kid, my father was away for a little bit. so we started getting all this mail for some guy named Earl Broclo. My mother saved it, and when my father got back he said "oh this is for me." come to find out, it was because my father's penmanship was so bad, that they thought it said "Earl Broclo." So for the past 20 some odd years, my brother and I have called my dad "Earl." So i've taken on the name as my DJ name, and anything else i do, to pay homage to the guy.

the name i use on here, is a homage to my father. when i was a kid, my father was away for a little bit. so we started getting all this mail for some guy named Earl Broclo. My mother saved it, and when my father got back he said "oh this is for me." come to find out, it was because my father's penmanship was so bad, that they thought it said "Earl Broclo." So for the past 20 some odd years, my brother and I have called my dad "Earl." So i've taken on the name as my DJ name, and anything else i do, to pay homage to the guy.

Thats a cool story.

i went through a rough transition in my life. I was into music but some EGO infested kids mainpulated mine, and alot of this towns view on hardcore. So i got away from them and they all talked shit. I got cought writing my first name by a cop who owned the place i hit up. he knew my parents and instead of letting them know he would do what he could to just let it blow by. He fucking told them what i was writing was a gang sign saying, The owner of the store is going down. BULLSHIT. So i changed my name to the mood i was in.

I wanted to just go Ape on everyone.

I have gone through a few. But the one ive been sticking with for about a few months

I use to be kinda a ladies man i use to usually have 2 girl friends at a time, and a lot of the time they found out about each other cause i talk a lot. But i could always sweet talk my way out of it. And the girls always said i was such a sweet guy. And my homie said i had the gift of sweet talking my way out of almost anything. So i started writing "Sweet"

But on side note, i got only one girlfriend now, and about a week into dating her i find out she writes "MAGIK" so I'm lucky/happy. But we have yet to go bombing together except for on the walls of her brothers room lol

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I was trying to find a name that really suited me and my personality, and it was really hard finding a name that was ME and would represent my second life well.. so after many many years of deep thought and meditation I decided that I would write qtpi4u2nite1er :p

well my user is M. Royalty which sort of goes into all of my previous names, including my legal one.

The M. in M. Royalty, in short, stands for Mari.

Which is short for Mariana, my g'ma's name but mari is also short for other things i'm known for.

MariJUANA [i was a former hype.]

MariMACHA [lesbo.]

MariQUITA [...supposedly i'm a gay man trapped in a lesbian's body...you tel me.]

Santa MARIa [i was real religious...was.]

that among others.

so i just initialized that .

Royalty is just sort of there by coincidence that all the letters in my legal first name - Tylar - would be in that word.

besides...there's nothing wrong with fancying yourself a little. =]

mine is rize

i rave time to time and the best thing is commin down and watchin the sunrise

the colors (pink blue and yellow)haha

im thinking of changing this shit though

I would never tell anyone in real life what you just laid down in this post unless you fancy the idea of getting stabbed....repeatedly