Goin to the Gun Show (OOOOOOHHHH!!!)

TreSixO

so me and my boys , the ones with out f's on their permanent records, are goin to the gun show today. Im taking Pretty Tonys advice and copping one of those "big doofy shits) and lookin for a colt 1911 a1 45 acp , preferably the officers model with the screw on brass plate for monograms so i can get "voltron" pn the handle, so i can be likee dont let me grab voltron, see what those 8 guys form when they come together"

who fucks with the gun show? its how you get around that lame ass waiting period.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo ill bring some cheetos to the range and we would all be leavin orange powder resedue everywhere, let CSI figure that one out...

"We got you at the scene, and forensics can link you to the murder weapon.... yeah we found cheeto powder resedue on your shirt buddy, your going away for a looooong time"

Nevada state, and other states with lax gun shows are the best. Ask for a dealer who is "independantly" licensed. He will 'assume' you are of age with no criminal record, if you act right. If you are extra paranoid, dont park in the show parking lot. There are feds taking down plates, for real. You can find all types of ill shit at Nevada gun shows, like shotguns shells that shoot out bolos, dimes, even flames. Blackjacks, brass knuckles, all the shit that is illegal in California.

im feelin your hometown, xenia oh . that movie was filmed here and my boy was the#bunnk

when i rolled up some dude was walking out with a 5o cal anti tank rifle, tripod and all that, slung over his shoulder. what the fuck is you hunting my dude, trucks and busses?

but yeah tn is one of those super lax states where its optional for venders to take down your info, and the smaler ones never do. me and my people dress nice and were only there about an hour. they just made sure i was 21, i could have been wanted by the fbi, interpoll, whatever, there is no check.

4oo flat got me a eaa tanfiglio witness p-f 45 acp, italian dual action (not double action, there is a difference) another 3o for the ammo, and you just walk out the place strap in hand. funny thing was it was at the fairgrounds and there was also a boat show and one of those liquidation sales with cheap dvd players and car stereos so the fairgrounds were packed with all types of people.

theres people getting kettle corn and funnel cakes and all types of people walking around with mad guns everywhere