I got owned today

delonemonkey

I know i'm bitching to you niggas but i don't know someone might find this funny. So because i am broke/lazy i have nothing to eat all day, except for a bagel before school. I had to head over to my freinds house later for this like reunion party thing, and it was fucking pouring out. I got soaked to the bone only for me to get there and them to say "uh no one is coming because of the rain, we are doing it next weekend." So then i get more soaked getting back to my house and i start to get a really bad headache. Popped some advils, didnt do shit. I figure its because im hungry and order some sushi with my roommate. Shit takes an hour to get here. Then i take like 3 bites of sushi and my mouth starts itching really fucking badly. Then i started to get nauseous and then proceeded to throw up. I decided to go out to the corner store and buy myself some lucky charms and munch on that shit.Still have the headache. Fuck today.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If getting soaked in the rain and having a headache is such a horrible day for you, then you have never seen shit.

You must be some spoiled kid that has had everything in life given to them on a silver platter if that day is something you can complain about.

Get fucked.

really.

go to jail.

have a friend die.

have a pet die.

get in a car wreck.

have your wife leave you.

get AIDS.

Do something.

White kids complain about everything.

Today I woke up to romance.

Then I laid on a couch all day with a sweet kitten.

I ate left over baked mac n cheese.

Then I played Guitar Hero and took a nap with a kitten on my face.

I woke up and went shoe shopping and got some pretty sweet red high heels.

then went to a fancy bar and drank beers they brew themselves.

Now I am drinking High Life and listening to black metal from the late 90's

My life totally trumps your life in every way.

Get bent.

yeah well my fucking key broke in my trucks ignition today. i was gonna chill with my bro and have a few drinks at the bar he works at. but instead i ran back and forth from napa cuz they had to order my part. i get the part put it in, go to turn the key and my engine is hardly turning over. so i go to charge my battery and fucking thing kept discharging. so i had to walk back to napa and carry a 60lb battery 2 miles. well now that shit is all good and fixed up im kicking back drinking some mickey's and eating pizza. hopefully tomorrow is a better day for me. sorry for the rant

Archived