so yeah fuck you

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's actually the opposite of what happens at hardcore shows on the east coast.

It's the kids that don't do the ninja moves that get singled out and destroyed to everyones cheering.

Kids get their faces broke and tossed out for not knowing the moves.

I always thought the shit was kinda corny.

Sounds like the east coast Hardcore dancing is catching on everywhere else all of a sudden and yall aint used to it.

I'm willing to bet that the kids in your areas do a good job of gaying the "ninja moves" up though.

And probably look like retards.

I havn't been to a hardcore show in close to a decade.

i dont know. its been going on for a while. well at least since the begining of 2006 when that shit happened.

but ive see dudes call the moves names and shit like:

"the lawn mower"

"picking up the change"

and other shit where they kick out the left leg and make a hammer movement with their right arm over it and shit.

i dont know. its been going on for a while. well at least since the begining of 2006 when that shit happened.

but ive see dudes call the moves names and shit like:

"the lawn mower"

"picking up the change"

and other shit where they kick out the left leg and make a hammer movement with their right arm over it and shit.

Yeah, that shit's at least as old as when I first started going to hardcore shows in the early-mid 90's.

I'm sure it's older than that.

It was always pretty much an upper eastcoast thing though. Like Philly, NYC, Jersey, Boston.

i remember going to shows 15+ years ago, they were fun. you fell, people helped you up. you acted like a punk, people set you straight. then all of a sudden grunge came in, and you'd go to a paul simon concert and some douchebag would try and start a pit. then the mid 90's came around, and all of a sudden you had backpack kids fighting to sing on the mic like a drunken japanese business man at a karaoke bar. i don't even know what is up now, it's been so fucking long since i went to a hardcore show.

shit just got stupid --no offense to anybody who's into that.

yeah. everyone just skips in a cricle and only the brave venture into the middle. im always in the middle. and im kinda somewhat big. but i get my fairsharings of being layed out by bigger dudes. but thats the fun of the shit.

sometimes it ends up spaced out and like this in the video.

throwing fist and kicks and shit

i dont like the music but its the closest thing i could find

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JA3Pq_65vOo (the moshing)

Guest shai_hulud

Oh, floorpunching? That's a good way to get me to single you out in a pit.

I did this one kid up right at a show in 2006. He was little (5'5" or so). After doing that bullshit and punching people who were about ten feet away from the pit, I asked him to chill and get in the circle with that. He mean mugged me, and kept on doing it. So, I went over to my friend who was doing security and asked him to look the other way. He did. Then, I backed up about twenty feet from the pit and waited till I had a clear shot at him, and once he was doing his little wind mill I put up my guard and CHARGED him. I probably hit him doing a good 15-20 MPH, and he went sailing though the air like a cardboard box, hit the stage riser and looked stunned. I went over and helped him up and said, "Dude, sorry..I didn't see you."

He was all right, but he sat out the rest of the set.

classic case of dance n graff... so one of you said something about testosterone and it made me and my friend decide to wear sweatbands (the head ones) with testosterone written on them out tonight.

Hopefully everyone will keep their mouths out of this tonight.

Archived