so yeah fuck you

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud
let me try to explain.

dude go bar, bar fun. dude have beard, gay man like beard. gay man try to invade dude beard, dude say gay. gay man get mad -grrrrrr. gay man go get friends. dude say he want to go home. when dude leave he's ready to have a saturday night main event with gay man crew (n/h). gay man crew already fighting with dude's homeboy. homeboy punch. gay man punch. gay man get his bite on homeboy's finger then run. homeboy go to hospital, gay man disappear, dude goes home and writes the story on the internets. dude feels homeboy is his retainer, so he threatens all anonymous others on the internet. internet is serious buisness. nobody really cares.

Gliko laughs and punches the faces off mt. rushmore.

i think that sums this thread up for you.

This post and seeing that the sun is out just improved my mood a great deal.

gay man try to invade dude beard, dude say gay. gay man get mad -grrrrrr.

Reminds me of something a friend of mine would say.

Eatso, I'll buy you a beer for this someday.

sweet. lets go beat up faggots. lets take off our shirts first though....show off our sweet abs.

fuck yeah! dude, i've got hemmy charged fists for pound'n faggots! do you mind putting oil on my back when i take my shirt off though, i can never reach my upper mid section. hell, my guns are so huge, i can barely wipe my own ass. so what do you say, oil each other up and beat up faggots? yeah, then we can go get our hair tips frosted, buy some button down white shirts, desinger jeans (faded of course), nice leather shoes, bleach our teeth, get a fake tan, and go dance with all the bitches to some progressive house.

that's totally hetero, right?

Guest shai_hulud

Yeah, I woke up with a headache- no good.

I had some drunk guy try to pull shit like this when I was at a bar in SF, except he wanted to touch my ears (?). I told dude about five times to cool it, but he was sticking his hands in my face saying, "Come on, you know you want me to play with them..." to me. It was my friend's bar, so I was thinking of glassing the guy in the head with my beer, when said friend (6'3", 220) snatched him off of the barstool, dragged him out the door, and hailed him a cab. I guess he also told him not to show his face on that block for a while.

Guest shai_hulud

That's not meant to be a loaded question, but certain bars attract a broad spectrum of people for different reasons.

My friend's bar was known for shit like that, but common sense should tell you if someone ain't interested, they ain't interested. Fuck it, I got to drink there for next to nothing (I did some flyers for them) and they had BBQ on Sundays, rain or shine.

fuck yeah! dude, i've got hemmy charged fists for pound'n faggots! do you mind putting oil on my back when i take my shirt off though, i can never reach my upper mid section. hell, my guns are so huge, i can barely wipe my own ass. so what do you say, oil each other up and beat up faggots? yeah, then we can go get our hair tips frosted, buy some button down white shirts, desinger jeans (faded of course), nice leather shoes, bleach our teeth, get a fake tan, and go dance with all the bitches to some progressive house.

that's totally hetero, right?

:lol:

OR HEP-C,

OR,GOD FORBID, THE GONNA-HERPA-SYLIPHA-ADIS.

DEM FAGGITS ARE SOME FILTHY CREATURES.:mad:

BUT PISDRUNK SHOLUD HAVE OBSERVED THE SITUATION, THEN INTERVEENED.

EATSO HOPE YOU DONT CATCH ANY THING HOMEBOY!

dont you ever use my name in vane again.

godforbid is synonomous with destruction.

except homo biting. none of that destruction.

death to the homo biters.

that "hardcore" band you spoke of has lousy name. necropheliac feel to it. white rabbit?

let me try to explain.

dude go bar, bar fun. dude have beard, gay man like beard. gay man try to invade dude beard, dude say gay. gay man get mad -grrrrrr. gay man go get friends. dude say he want to go home. when dude leave he's ready to have a saturday night main event with gay man crew (n/h). gay man crew already fighting with dude's homeboy. homeboy punch. gay man punch. gay man get his bite on homeboy's finger then run. homeboy go to hospital, gay man disappear, dude goes home and writes the story on the internets. dude feels homeboy is his retainer, so he threatens all anonymous others on the internet. internet is serious buisness. nobody really cares.

How funny is this?!

Gliko laughs and punches the faces off mt. rushmore.

Seriously, this is the funniest fucking post!

the white rabbit is a breading ground for maladjusted homosexual behavior.

they bite. fruit cakes.

i did however go see a animosity show there no too long ago. that was interesting.

i dont like the way the kids mosh nowadays. you gotta love the old school pits.

not the new ones with the fucking idiots jumping around doing ninja moves and shit.

you gotta love the old school pits.

not the new ones with the fucking idiots jumping around doing ninja moves and shit.

word. me and my friend were at this show a year or so ago.

and some little asian dude just jumps and starts fucking trying to be bruce lee and shit.

my nose was dripping blood. my shirt collar was torn the fuck up. and i just rushed this dude. clipped his knees and send him flying. everyone cheered and we continued to mosh.

word. me and my friend were at this show a year or so ago.

and some little asian dude just jumps and starts fucking trying to be bruce lee and shit.

my nose was dripping blood. my shirt collar was torn the fuck up. and i just rushed this dude. clipped his knees and send him flying. everyone cheered and we continued to mosh.

That's actually the opposite of what happens at hardcore shows on the east coast.

It's the kids that don't do the ninja moves that get singled out and destroyed to everyones cheering.

Kids get their faces broke and tossed out for not knowing the moves.

I always thought the shit was kinda corny.

Sounds like the east coast Hardcore dancing is catching on everywhere else all of a sudden and yall aint used to it.

I'm willing to bet that the kids in your areas do a good job of gaying the "ninja moves" up though.

And probably look like retards.

I havn't been to a hardcore show in close to a decade.