The last person to reply to this thread...

Seffiks

Who Will be The Winner?????  

1,235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Tib3-

• !RENOBOF

• CALIgula

• watson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what you dont remember,????????? let me tell the story,

ok me and obs were at a sex party and everyone going all crazy high on some good shit so "obs" mom bust threw the door and starts freakin the fuck out,

someone slips her some devils dust and she got all looped out and came over to me sayin oh seffiks you are the greatest and all up on me i was going along with it, and she kept playing with my dick, i told her to stop, i was to shy but after a minute or 2 she kept persisting.

So i was like fuck it, and had her suck my dick...BUT!!! this bitch did not know how to suck a dick and kept teeth scraping me. Obs seen on how much pain i was in and took a shot of my dick as you see above^^

it was a shrunk cause i was in so much pain,

Then all of a sudden "obs" comes to the rescue saying mom move the fuck out the way this is how you suck a mans dick, and starts sucking my dick , HOLY SHIT this dude must have sucked a lot of dick before cause he was a pro.....................