My bosses clichés are killing me

slowDown

Guest shai_hulud

Re: My Hugo Boss clothes are killing me

T;6034511']"There is no i in team"

Some dumb MBA manager bimbo I had pulled that stunner on me, and I said, "Yeah, but there's a M and an E in team" and walked away.

She actually put up those one of those stupid fucking inspirational posters in the break room...so me and one of my coworkers who also wrote flipped it over and tagged all over the back of it, and put it back up.

I don't remember if she quit or got fired, but I know she wasn't there for long.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: My Hugo Boss clothes are killing me

Some dumb MBA manager bimbo I had pulled that stunner on me, and I said, "Yeah, but there's a M and an E in team" and walked away.

She actually put up those one of those stupid fucking inspirational posters in the break room...so me and one of my coworkers who also wrote flipped it over and tagged all over the back of it, and put it back up.

I don't remember if she quit or got fired, but I know she wasn't there for long.

the response to that is, "but there is one in win".

i work with this like 70 yearold dude who does the same corney jokes all day.. A woman will walk up and he will say "Ohhhh let me see your ring! im an expert on jewerly!" so he takes the woman's hand and starts looking at her ring. he says "I can tell Exactly where you got your ring just by looking at it" the woman goes "oh myyy welll...." then he says "Your husband gave you that ring" the chick goes well of course, he butts in "But thats not where you got it!!! i can tell you exactly where you got it!!" "On your finger Hahahahaha I just wanted to hold your hand" he probably does that a good 100-200 times a day. drives me insane.

Archived