marijuana vending machines in LA

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why bother with atm when you can grow your own shit for free

you have obviously never grown the weedz before. just to grow 6 plants you need to drop 200-300 in lights, then add in energy increase, time it takes to grow, risks of getting caught, etc.

its cheaper than buying, but its anywhere from free. the only way to smoke for free everyday is to sell it. or steal it.

ahah SHAI i cant fucks with the edible marijuana anymore, that shit will literally put your ass in a coma.

a few months back me and my friend made about a pot of super potent butter than we threw an entire OZ of buds (no shake, no trim, straight buds). we started cooking and eating them friday night. throughout the next few days we made a few more batches and were eating 2 or 3 brownies a day. for three days straight we didnt leave the apartment, we were glued to the couch in a stupor daze, unable to move. everything was a blur, we must have played and beaten like 3 ps2 games.

it wasnt really that fun, like being so lazy that it isnt fun being lazy anymore.

Guest shai_hulud
ahah SHAI i cant fucks with the edible marijuana anymore, that shit will literally put your ass in a coma.

a few months back me and my friend made about a pot of super potent butter than we threw an entire OZ of buds (no shake, no trim, straight buds). we started cooking and eating them friday night. throughout the next few days we made a few more batches and were eating 2 or 3 brownies a day. for three days straight we didnt leave the apartment, we were glued to the couch in a stupor daze, unable to move. everything was a blur, we must have played and beaten like 3 ps2 games.

it wasnt really that fun, like being so lazy that it isnt fun being lazy anymore.

That's the great thing about this recipe. If you have a bunch of stuff that isn't really worth smoking, it's like turning crap into gold. Try it sometime, it's easier than it seems.

I would have flipped the trees. It's worth more that way, and I'm sure you know people who can get you all the trim you want any time.

OL'DIRTYGeEEZER

I used to get hooked up with peanut butter cookies from the club...I personally thought that it was a better high than anything else...a full body relaxing high..anyway shai do u have a recipe thats a little simpler?

Dude, it's six ingredients. It's a really simple recipe. All it takes is a day to make the butter.

If you don't have that much shake, just use a double boiler (small pan with the butter mixture in a larger pan of water) and use the 1 oz. of shake to 8 oz. (two sticks) of butter rule. Keep the heat low, you never want the butter to actually boil. If you have a candy thermometer, the best temperature range is between 170-190 degrees for the butter. The longer you cook it, the stronger it is...I recommend no less than two hours per batch. Four is better, eight is great.

If you're vegan, I had good results with Smart Balance. Nucoa does weird shit when it cools.

I used to use peanut butter as an egg substitute, but since a lot of people are allergic to peanuts you can use bananas or applesauce. About two tablespoons of either per egg. Some people swear by silken tofu as a egg replacer, but for cookies I stick with what I know.

they should have vending machines that give out alcohol...like in Japan.

when i finally found one of these beer machines somewhere ( right next to the hiroshima monument) I had to have soem type of ID card.

I spent 20 minutes trying to get people who looked old enough to stick their cards in but nobody would...

went home empty handed and more sober

when i finally found one of these beer machines somewhere ( right next to the hiroshima monument) I had to have soem type of ID card.

I spent 20 minutes trying to get people who looked old enough to stick their cards in but nobody would...

went home empty handed and more sober

fuck the vending machines, just go into any Sunrise or AMPM and buy one off the shelf.

Guest shai_hulud

The herb I get is all Mendocino outdoor and 93 million stoners and I can't complain.

Hydroponic weed scares me. It looks like some shit that fell off of the Creature From The Black Lagoon.

Now they're growing all those hydro strains outdoor. All I know is that in my opinion, Blueberry looks sort of like carpet lint and Sour Diesel smells like cleanser.

And that's supposed to be the GOOD stuff. I'm sure it will get you muy blastido, but it's not what I'm used to smoking on.

yea that new "super hyrdo" shit is overrated. i have an 8th of "super silver haze" that i got from the club for 55$, versus this Outdoor stuff that we got for $175 an ounce, and i honest to god prefer the outdoor, it has a much more natural taste. the silver tastes like smoking a plastic bag or something.

• Like 1

Guest shai_hulud

I had a friend who did an indoor crop and MAN, that shit did not look right. NOTHING about it looked right.

I mean, I understand hydroponics, but this was like...TURBOWEED, or something. I mean, four months from clones to six foot high plants? Man, it took me NINETEEN YEARS to get six feet tall.

Not only that, the chemicals were fucking gnarly. They ruined the floor in the grow room, and made the whole house smell like a photo lab. Even the weed smell didn't cover up the chemical smell.

I guess he did okay...made something like sixteen grand on the crop. Thing is, he got all yayed out towards the end. The last time I saw him (2003) he was yelling about how the Mexican Mafia was gonna kill him, but that the Peckerwoods had his back...then showing me where all the guns in the house were stashed in case I was there when something went down and we needed to shoot our way out, or something.

I peaced him out and walked out of the house and his life. I might take chances, but that dude was not being cool at all.

I would like to see a weed machine when I'm in LA.

There is a painkiller machine at the UCSF hospital. I went to visit a friend who had heart surgery, and it was near the nurse's station. It had codeine, Vicodin, OxyContin, MSContin, DuraGesic, Talwin, Demerol, Darvocet, Percocet, Dilaudid...when I was a junkie, I used to have dreams about that machine.

I guess you have to have a key to get it to work, though. Too bad. Otherwise, I'd fill it full of quarters and kick the buttons while laying on the floor with my mouth wide open...

holy fucking shit. i guess the machine is some kind of security measure to prevent pilfering?

Guest shai_hulud
holy fucking shit. i guess the machine is some kind of security measure to prevent pilfering?

Could be. Or, it's more convenient to do it that way since it was in a post surgery/ICU kind of area.

Guest shai_hulud
i know a couple people who have medical weed cards. funny thing is they don't even smoke weed. they're not that hard to get

All you need is a doctor's note and thirty bucks, and Alameda County signs you up the same day.

I always tell people I know who claim to smoke for self-diagnosed "medical reasons" to just pony up the money for the card.

It doesn't mean you're immune from getting arrested, but most local (as in city or county) cops aren't going to go through the hassle of trying to prosecute someone if they have the paperwork. A lot of cops are cool with the medical laws, because it makes their job easier.

club card = feds know whats up with you

i touch alot of green and i dont have a card, my good friend has one so its all the better.

and shai your friend was dumb for fucking with mexicans and shit, smart growers only fuck with peckerwood sellerss in suburban communities! not to sound racist or anything, but everyone moe deals with is WHITE.

Guest shai_hulud
club card = feds know whats up with you

i touch alot of green and i dont have a card, my good friend has one so its all the better.

and shai your friend was dumb for fucking with mexicans and shit, smart growers only fuck with peckerwood sellerss in suburban communities! not to sound racist or anything, but everyone moe deals with is WHITE.

I'm in a position where having a card is sort of in my favor. I'm not really worried about the feds, since they have more important things to worry about than medical pot right now. Besides, I don't sell the stuff.

I don't know about my friend. I was pretty mad at him for not being on the level with me from the beginning. I haven't talked to him since then...not that I'm mad at him anymore, but when I found out what he was into I decided to drop it for a while.

Later on, I found out that he was dabbling in a little of everything. As in, all the wrong things.