wow.......

chrisfatrocksUPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So heres what went down!!!! She texted me Thursday afternoon. I told her to call me cause i was driving. She said she was mad at me and she hated me. But also she wanted to have dinner with me to talk shit out. I end up meeting her at her favorite resturant, H.O.P.R. I see her at the door i hug her but no hug back. Moments later during the wait for our table, I ask her if she has any weapons. Guns, tazers, lunchucks,etc.. she lookd at me like she did. and i stayed quiet.. Once we get to our table, the shit hits the fan.. "Why? How long? Who was she? Why? Blah blah blah blah!???" She says. I tell her, "I don't know? I don't know? I don't know?". The whole time I acted as if nothing had never happened. I flirt talked with her the whole night and told her shit that she loves to hear, like, "Damn babe you i missed yo pretty ass". " your giving me boner..." "you smell good"... I nexer took my eyes off her once. you know spit that player type shit. Then she eased up and i knew i was in there!!! After dinner I lit up a port and offered her a ride. She says, "NO Ill take the bus". Then I says, "they said it suppose to rain later so just get in im tired and full"... Then she gets in all bitchy. I ask if she works the next day. She says duh! I tell her i got some new dvds and I ask her if she wants to come over and watch some movie called Reign over me. She alrights. We get to my appartment and pop in the movie. Then i do the "damn im cold, come closer" routine. And its a succses! 15min into the flick it was on! I had her doorlin moanin n groanin. After that we restarted the movie and fell asleep. Then the this morning i got up for work at 6 and she was gone! I called her, texted her, myspaced her no reply! Today when i got home and looked around and noticed that she took all her belongings. Her clothes that she left at my house were gone her make up shit was gone even her bodywash and loofa shit was gone. None of my shit was missing but a garbage bag. I know this cause a box of brand new garbage bags that i havent opened yet was sitting on my kitchen counter top. Its about to be 4am right now and she still wont pick up my calls. I guess its really over now. I told yall Id get it one more time. And did I get shot? nope! HA! Im the fucking man!