Ironlak

androidx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are some of you complaining about the leaker cans? Just dont buy them, look at the can and see if it has the New Valve sticker or ask/read website description.

Also I almost never have problems with caps clogging. I can use a cap, let it sit and then re-use it the next day no problem. It may be a different story though with super thin caps but I wouldnt know because I generally stick with medium sized lines.

well the black and white didnt leak at all, but both raels sublimes (which is a nice looking color but doesnt cover shit) leaked all the fuck over but it sprayed while it leaked. One of the smurfs leaked. I still have 2 butters and some other yellow.

and the tar black doesnt cover silver any better than other blacks.

• Like 1

?ar,

I could be wrong But I believe Rusto is 12oz, as apposed to Ironlak and every other Graff brand paint being 11oz. That explains the difference you are referring too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ih_l-aaZhc

We couldn't really see any coverage problems with the tar black in the above demo. We aren't necessarily disagreeing with you though as our normal blacks go over most silver anyway without any problem. The Tar is just there for those problematic silvers.

It could be because I was using rusto silver, which I have problems covering with any type of paint, in hindsight I could have let the silver dry a bit more but I ended up having more time than i thought we would. I liked the idea of the tar black, I just must have had higher expectations than I should have, it was still worth the money.

Ironlak is constantly trying to make their product better for all of us.

Since the begging to now they have come along way!

These days to me it's got an awesome valve system, nice and thick, covers well enough and can stand the sun ALOT better from when it first came out!

Theres a few little things where colors dont cover other colors and the smell is killer strong but hey they are still fairly new... and im only wondering how much better it will be in the years to come!!!

get your hands on the route 666 part 3 video and you can see the ski tube after its been demolished with full colour whole cars, chrome whole cars and end to ends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEZoneb9Mw at around 1:43 there's some footage of the ski tube with chrome wholecars.

It sucks that something like this isnt well known to most writers, then one person gets taken and then everyone knows about it and it gets ruined.

Ironlak is constantly trying to make their product better for all of us.

Since the begging to now they have come along way!

These days to me it's got an awesome valve system, nice and thick, covers well enough and can stand the sun ALOT better from when it first came out!

Theres a few little things where colors dont cover other colors and the smell is killer strong but hey they are still fairly new... and im only wondering how much better it will be in the years to come!!!

I love the smell of Ironlak compared to other paints (Belton, Rusto, Montana etc.). Plus considering how low pressure the can is it doesnt seem to give off as much fumes like others.

• Like 1

Why are some of you complaining about the leaker cans? Just dont buy them, look at the can and see if it has the New Valve sticker or ask/read website description.

I have always trusted OINKart, but the totally sent me 4 leakers... debating busting the cans open to harvest the paint to fill markers with.... First bad idea of the new year!!! hooray:scrambled:

?ar, Rusto takes an abnormaly long time to dry. Nothing is going to have much success painting over that, also taking into account that this is a pretty cold winter for the USA.

osrem & shaolinmasta, the bigger cans have been finished they will be out very soon.

very very bad in the cold. your lucky if it works in the low 40s...take that same can and put it in normal temps and it works again fine... but its by far my favorite graffiti paint brand for coverage and pressure

they bring the price back down to what it was and improve the mega sun fading and ill cosign it all day...

Guys,

That is interesting we'll take a look at the cold weather aspect. No paint works particularly well in the cold, that is just a fact of line but from everything we've heard in the past the paint works quite well in the cold compared with other brands and we've heard that from quite a few writers based in the Cold Mid-west. But none the less we will definitely be taking a close look at this and if we find similar problems we'll make the necessary adjustments.

Thanks for the heads up

Ironlak

• Like 1