Ironlak

androidx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny how people come in here and talk about personal hookup prices, as though they are available to everyone. No one fucking cares what you get paint for, most of us are teh general public, and friend discounts arent available to us

• Like 1

Marabu has some new paint out too, looks like German Montana (matte, white/beige cap, yellow can)...wonder if its of the same quality, though I don't think it's available in the US.

paae_z1.jpg

This stuff? I think it's just an update to the design pf the regular buntlack.

The only think I can complain about with Ironlak is the smell.. It lingers for a while even outdoors (which may draw unwanted attention).. and I would like it if came out a bit faster.. I like that good 'ol Rusto (sweet for flares) but they have no color selection..

The only think I can complain about with Ironlak is the smell.. It lingers for a while even outdoors (which may draw unwanted attention).. and I would like it if came out a bit faster.. I like that good 'ol Rusto (sweet for flares) but they have no color selection..

well being that its low pressure its supposed to come out slower. the smell of the paint is great, but the fact that it lingers is kind of a negative. and if youre have complaints about the color selection of rusto. check out your local Home Depot. they almost always have a good selection of colors.

• Like 1

well being that its low pressure its supposed to come out slower. the smell of the paint is great, but the fact that it lingers is kind of a negative. and if youre have complaints about the color selection of rusto. check out your local Home Depot. they almost always have a good selection of colors.

True.. Good pressure for can control on big pieces, but if you do a lot of stencils and throw ups that quick blast is nice.. I haven't seen as much of a selection as Lak, especially in Az.. But I never been to the Depot for Rusto.. Good advice.. Is there any way to tweak the valve for more pressure or to transfer Lak paint into a Rusto can.. Heard something about mixing/transfers but is it worth the time and will it keep the pressure..

SWEETNESS.. I went on a rampage all night ironlak+level5 gold tips kill!! Quick Stencils,. Sweet flares.. Fill ins fill in quick.. Thas wusup.. I need to calm down.. Thank you ironlak for the colors and whoeva makes them tips.. I'm a one tip type of man now.. Level 5's gold, gracias..

Its funny how people come in here and talk about personal hookup prices, as though they are available to everyone. No one fucking cares what you get paint for, most of us are teh general public, and friend discounts arent available to us

obviously you dont care.. quit being a bitch and hook up your own prices, or quit being a bitch and keep some friends so you can hook up your own prices. funny how people bitch pointlessly, man up sister.. no one gives a fuck about your feelings