Could someone please call Young Jeezy

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i agree with glik on this one....

....what i dont agree with is freeways gay ass r&b-ish hooks on every song, foxy brown rapping in general, soulja boy living and breathing or busta rhymes pretending like he sells crack and didnt get his start as a goofball in a generally positive rap group from the 90s (dude is such a fucking turd). if it wasnt for those 4 things i think i would be 100% on board with rap right now. there is some great stuff coming out.

dissing d block?[/url] i hope hood stays with some weight, because he aint sellin records

NIGGA CAME TO THE BLOCK WITH THIS NONSENSE. SUNDUN GOT ROBBED VARIOUS TIMES. ASK DRUG MONEY ALL CASH. JAE PLEASE STAY IN THE BUILDING, MATTERFACT STAY IN YA A.P. DONT EVEN COME OUT INTO THE LOBBY. JOIN RINGLING MY NIGGA YOU OFFICIALLY A CLOWN.

No shit his new album is terrible and he has NO production. Just Blaze dissed em, Kanye said he was too hood. Every single beat on his first album except like 2 kills shit.

YO I WAS RIDIN AROUND A WEEK OR TWO AGO AND LISTENIN TO THE DRAMA HOUR, AND THEY THREW ON SOME FREEWAY SHIT WHERE HE SAID SOMETHING LIKE "BACK WITHOUT A JUST TRACK" AND KAY SLAY THREW MADDDDDDD GUNSHOTS AND WAS LIKE "GOD...DAMN!!! I THINK HE SAID JUST BLAZE IS FRONTIN!!!!" WITH THE REVERB AND SHIT B, SHIT WAS HILARIOUS.