12oz Is Dying (Open It Back Up To The Public)

Seffiks

Will 12oz live  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YO,ALL OF YOU...SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Guest shai_hulud
Co signin' the lamest of lame wont help the fact that you cried about a forum and how you think it should be.

You're sooo relevant though.... I mean if it were only open to the public, you might have a life and shit. :lol: People would soooo be on your boat. :lol:

Wait a minute. If you're on the East Coast, then you're arguing with me at, what...five or six in the morning, about how lame I am? It's not that late here. In fact, I'm still planning on going out at three to catch some tags.

Why do you keep saying "relevant"? Is that some new word you learned today?

NO F'REAL - SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BUNCH OF ANGRY OLD MEN ON A WEB SITE.

Wait a minute. If you're on the East Coast, then you're arguing with me at, what...five or six in the morning, about how lame I am? It's not that late here. In fact, I'm still planning on going out at three to catch some tags.

Why do you keep saying "relevant"? Is that some new word you learned today?

You're totally winning right now.

:lol:

Ok I'm with Rotting Liver shit is lame for real, I should kick my own ass for participating in it....I gotta say though it did keep me and my drunk self entertained for a while.

I still dare you to call my number or show up at my house, dont forget to have me banned later on today....I'll check back after the NFL games and see if I can still post. :lol:

See me.

Guest shai_hulud

I'm going for a walk. Then to sleep.

I figure DAO can keep this clown occupied.

MFW, I'm not going to get you banned. YOU are going to get you banned.

If you want to apologize, make sure it's public (no PMs) and not some song and dance about "I was drunk, you know how it is..."

Good night.

My comment wasn't directed at you, so I'm not going to gt angry at your response. That said, you and anyone else in this dry snitching pathetic internet argument should just chill. I don't have any bad opinion of any of you, but this is ridiculous and the worst version of a theme that has been done 100 times before.

Guest shai_hulud

I just got back, damn rain.

Mainter- sorry about completely sidetracking this topic. I think keeping the forum private might be a good idea, after all.

To any mods- close and/or edit this thread as you see fit. PLEASE don't delete it, if you want an explanation PM me or Mainter. Thanks.

how ironic that this thread started as positive conversation on how the forum is going. people talking stongly about reform, people talking strongly about keeping it the same. then it turned into a fucking cyber cat fight.

why not take the bitching to private messages, and let the thread stay on topic.

ok, i didn't see this before posting the above:

Shit on them confused ass sheets. :lol:

You do time and meet a black man and decide to convert?

that's really fucked up. now i understand where all the hostility is coming from. if you don't know dawood in a face to face situation, then keep his personal life out of your little cyber ranting. you called someone out for being "immature" on here, but look what you're posting. you calling someone immature, is like the pot calling the kettle nigger.

how ironic that this thread started as positive conversation on how the forum is going. people talking stongly about reform, people talking strongly about keeping it the same. then it turned into a fucking cyber cat fight.

why not take the bitching to private messages, and let the thread stay on topic.

agreed. i think everyone needs a little time out.

i just read this last page or so and thought it was horrible.

people talking too much shit, but that always happens. it shouldn't surprise anyone.

I'd like to apologize to DAWOOD for my asshole comments last night, that was wrong of me to bring his family and his beliefs into shit...I'm usually not that big of an asshole when I drink, a public apology isn't worth much but at this point it's all can I do.

Sorry dude.

I think it would be good to get more new faces in here. I give invites to pretty much anyone who asks me, but I've only given out 3 since the system was put in place since it's easier for noobz to just sign up on one of the toy forums.

You can't really complain since this forum is still bigger better than the others. I guess people who needed the ban could also get back in here, and probably need rebannishment, which is why its a closed forum now I guess. I would like it more if the gen public wouldn't be able to see almost the entire forum and stop lurking around in here.

If you want to apologize, make sure it's public (no PMs) and not some song and dance about "I was drunk, you know how it is..."

I'd like to apologize to DAWOOD for my asshole comments last night, that was wrong of me to bring his family and his beliefs into shit...I'm usually not that big of an asshole when I drink, a public apology isn't worth much but at this point it's all can I do.Sorry dude.

:lol:

banned-1.gif