12oz Is Dying (Open It Back Up To The Public)

Seffiks

Will 12oz live  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest shai_hulud

I'd like to thank the hundred trillion some odd people that participated in our poll, too.

That just goes to show that even though 12 oz. isn't a democracy, your vote counts to someone out there, one way or the other.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eatso, twistedthoughts, Parklife, Hatuey, rutheless toothless, decoded, shai_hulud, Hayabusa, MrChupacabra, boneshard..., crime stoppers, LouTool, door, Toywonder, StupidDope, 402love, CHOP SUEY!, IOU, CreamyPotatoe, Deloner, GreenLantern, shaolinmasta

this shit is deaded

and no premium members either!

wtf has it come to?!?!?

on a sunday no less

I'm going to sleep

i didnt vote on the poll, much like i wont in the upcoming election.

co signed

^This is why we live in the country that we do.

Because we have a country full of lame brains who refuse to vote and just sit back and ALLOW the redneck douchebag fucktards to dictate what happens to all of us.

Shit's enough to make me actually understand where people are comming from when they just randomly unload clips in a mall.

WTF???

and yes, after i posted i thought i should add smart to it.

another thought, this one is for raven i suppose,

don't let the god status get to you. come down and mingle with the heathens. i don't mean that in you are an elitist sort of way. much more in the, i think we would enjoy your input on regular issues, not just 12oz business related stuff.

i think with raven, it's not that he doesn't feel the need to come down here and join in on our conversations, but more that he's busy as fuck, with running this site and god knows what else. i mean he SEEMS like a busy person.

i mean that's just a guess.

and i'm only posting this post because i had no idea there was another page and i thought this post was the last one. my bad.

^This is why we live in the country that we do.

Because we have a country full of lame brains who refuse to vote and just sit back and ALLOW the redneck douchebag fucktards to dictate what happens to all of us.

Shit's enough to make me actually understand where people are comming from when they just randomly unload clips in a mall.

WTF???

no my friend, we live in the country we do because a representative democracy with only two real candidates is nothing at all.

i don't vote because it means nothing anyways.

absentee ballot in texas, or in mass.

i am a margin which does not matter.

The poll wasn't my idea, whoever did that.

All right. I don't give a fuck anymore.

This is specifically directed at the moderator that edited the poll. I have a pretty good idea who did it, but I won't point fingers.

You guys don't moderate. You suck at it, actually. You ban people you don't like, close threads you don't like, make pointless threads, delete stuff when it makes you look bad, troll around here and talk shit and set a bad example. In addition, by not upholding the rules-

that would be me. i thought it was pretty funny. evidently you didn't. sorry. in all honestly though, polls have always been a joke around here. i wasn't trying to ruin your thread, really.

i do moderate, btw. believe me, there's more than enough babysitting to tend to in the image forums. the cops are all over those things. whenever i get a pm, i handle whatever the problem is. i've not once gotten a pm pertaining to this forum, and shit, i never really saw much in here that needed moderating. i come in here to fuck off and read funny shit. this place is the free for all here. sorry if i'm not taking it as seriously as you think i should, but dude, caman...

podrido fucks animals?

ok so, my idea here is to lock certain threads and only allow people to join the GENERAL DISCUSSION / NO GRAFFITI CONTENT freely, Then have credentials to join the GRAFFITI PHOTOS / GRAFFITI DISCUSSION just like how the V.I.P section is layed out.. I know this a lot of re-coding and overhead but i think it would be worth it.

You should also make a (toy section) like a wading pool for the graff writers that want to join the big heads and let them in 1 by 1 after they have proven themselves worthy.

ebbs and flows my friends. the forum has gone through ups and downs ever since it's inception. the quality of the content on this site is up to you, the member. if 12oz sucks you've got yourself to blame. the "good old days" you all yearn for came and went long before the majority of you got here.

quit crying like a bunch of bitches. it's a website. sheesh. all this poll tells me is that it's been about 6 months since the last time someone posted one.

^^Just how it is.

Things will settle back to fun and happy... Actually I

think they are fun and happy. 12oz/Ch0 is dope for

what it is, but it is just a web page.

If it does go public again, at least make the flick threads

private and requiring invites. Either way, when I waste time

on the internerd... I will be here.

-New Screen name oner, 7 long years participant.

Edit: I voted for Boogie Hands.

I had a dream this morning with boogie hands in it.

We weren't hanging out or anything like that.

I think he was featured on the news and mentioned to be someone that is an inspiration to a whole generation.

Or something like that.

I'm going to get weeded and pack for my vacation.

Guest shai_hulud
that would be me. i thought it was pretty funny. evidently you didn't. sorry. in all honestly though, polls have always been a joke around here. i wasn't trying to ruin your thread, really.

i do moderate, btw. believe me, there's more than enough babysitting to tend to in the image forums. the cops are all over those things. whenever i get a pm, i handle whatever the problem is. i've not once gotten a pm pertaining to this forum, and shit, i never really saw much in here that needed moderating. i come in here to fuck off and read funny shit. this place is the free for all here. sorry if i'm not taking it as seriously as you think i should, but dude, caman...

podrido fucks animals?

Okay, I accept your apology. I didn't think it was you, anyway. I don't take back any of it, however, I want people to know what's on my mind.

Let's just say that that isn't directed at you, and leave it at that.

I've been helping out with another forum (that shall remained unnamed), so I feel qualified to say some of the things I said. I know it's not easy, I actually helped do a lot of the grunt work with setting up the place then getting yelled at because it looks weird, locking things down then getting people saying they can't se parts of the board, creating forums, deleting shit, getting yelled at for deleting shit, having people ask me to make them moderators...you know, as much fun as it is and as honored as I am to be a part of it, it sure is a lot of work to make something you can look at and be proud of.

I think it speaks to my loyalty to 12 oz. that I haven't completely jumped ship, or taken people away from here. Part of the reason is I believe this board DOES go in cycles, and I should have just chalked everything up to the coming and going of members.

So, as I said, I don't think I can do a better job. I wouldn't want to have to moderate the other areas of 12 oz., because I would probably get really sick of it after a month or so and resort to a scorched earth policy (i.e., half of the people would be banned along with their threads/posts).

What I hoped for was to get you guys in on the conversation, and make this a constructive experience for everyone. It's not too late to do that, I hope.

Yeah, I was surprised to find out that pod was freaky like that. He's changed a lot since we used to talk on SLSK. What happened, man?

Guest shai_hulud
I had a dream this morning with boogie hands in it.

We weren't hanging out or anything like that.

I think he was featured on the news and mentioned to be someone that is an inspiration to a whole generation.

Or something like that.

I'm going to get weeded and pack for my vacation.

Have fun, be careful and take lots of pictures.

Guest spectr

wow... it took me way to fucking long to read this whole thread today...

I think 12oz should stay on the invite only status...

I think the negative props button is great, I almost exclusively give out negative props....

I do think the content of ch0 has gone downhill over the last few years, but at the same time cross fire, untitled and other sections have started up and taken away content that was previously in ch0...

this thread actually had a chance to be good, but somehow it got sidetracked as fuck... with retardation... ( i am not pointing any fingers)

well I will post more later... reading this actually made me much to mentally tired to comment on it....