The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lunchtime.

have work tomorrow and an induction for another company on Tuesday and will follow the lead of some colleagues who whore themselves to a few companies and select the people I wish to work with day to day.

Loyalty doesnt exist in todays gigabyte based society so now I am all for Me Me Me as I am afflicted with the selfcentred selfish “Miner“ disease that affects all residents of WA

image.jpg

• Like 4

If I was on the market they could always go cougar hunting at the yacht club on the left of this pickier the skyline and the funny thing is I just actually finance one of those apartments to him and I'm pretty sure the owner has recently died based on the fact that his office building in Perth CBD is on the market

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Haven't seen smoke like this since I was in India for my wedding. Heading into an apocalypse

I really could tell a crazy story about this intersection like directly in front of me where that van is imagine a cop car pulling up on a 4 5 ° angle in front of us as the car in front of me I guess we'll go into a drag race with someone I went to the gym with years ago

image.jpg

Glad you enjoy the insight into My city and My perspective of it.

Hopefully the spontaneous nature of these images being taken as they happen comes across, as whilst I I can save them up and make a mega post the accompanying text kind of gives an insight into whatever is being perceived at any given moment and filtered through my insanity such that the realness of who I am is translated to the best of My ability.

And you have to go on in the movies and watching Beetlejuice Beetlejuice and finishing off at the gym before I go to sleep

image.jpg

Edited by Mauler5150
Last pix of the day
  • Like 1

As I exist in this cigarette field wasteland full of cancer filled lecher fools Which I escaped as I left the Solis wasteland of the digger pub  I was in whereby 99% of the patrons were ogling worthless come receptacles which I'd never breed with even if they were the last and only woman on earth due to the fact they allow themselves to be manipulated and bought by flesh puppets

Now I've got my book here that I'm going to read

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

I kept the imagery G rated in the past attachment to preserve the only dignity the naked whores outside of the frame have as a result of digging a grave as they become buried by their pursuit of finances obtained through the lustful manipulation of (so called) men

Got a new charm given I wont be able to afford to eat next week due to being charged money to exist in a universe of My Own creation due to the djinns polluting and corrupting My LAN the dumb dogs. #wonksaggin @SpyD for sure knowsp

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Mauler5150
Whats the Difference is Bruce Springsteen is His Shedoshialssariq

Getting my passenger 57 on up in this bitch And I was gonna get the shirt to make sure that anyone that touches Me using flesh devices or waveforms gets the AIDS as in the actual intelligence death sentence.

Yeah given that I've actually put it on back to front so easier was on my arse facing out I wouldn't be wearing it like a normal shirt in the upper world I will let Eric's legend Levon is the archetype of what parity and parody is supposed to be 

And any human aspiring to be a gangster ass pink has to answer to me is the Godfather a.k.a. the MOB

image.jpg

IMG_6023.jpeg

The truth is I walked into that shop where the Eazy-E shirt was and asked them for 187 killer album shirt to show that I'm very much alive and can't be killed even by AIDS or aides

The funny part about this being that my robot jacket I don't think I've posted yet as I refuse to get in that full attire until Halloween also is design number 187 I'm on the Noir HAndmade site Am a university student number is number XXX187I

Also how do people expect to land a whale whale when I'm the one carrying around a hook? Jesus was a fisherman after all and this John descendent from a line of John's rejects them all

Also I do my best to try and Abbe obey the Van Halen no brown Eminem's rule as you can see from my extraction from this Sunday

Understand any grammatical error or duplicitous language is the result of me dictating now as opposed to being a monkey tapping on the screen. Read whatever comes out phonetically and you'll get the idea

image.jpg

51 minutes ago, ndv said:

100 Roo Bucks / 67.48 USD for an easy e shirt?  Should that go in the nonsense thread. 

The store is called Challenger streetwear but the price is endemic of the greed of the landlords in this town who's borrowing stretched to the limit such that we pay exorbitant prices for rent both commercial and residential and it's getting increasingly impossible to even survive due to the mine mine mine mine Feist based mining economy whereby the slave drones that do FIFO have distorted existence to such a degree over the past 20 years that the inflationary aspects are pretty much inescapable and as such you pay $60 AUD for what is effectively five dollar T-shirt.

• Like 1

The worst part of the above is I feel sorry for the youth of today we will never ever be able to afford to purchase a place of their own as a result of the overwhelming greed which is prevalent in every aspect of this society with children born today looking forward to taking on $1 million plus mortgage at a minimum to purchase the average house within the next 20 years or 21 years time so thanks boomers you really did a number I'm giving today's youth no hope I've ever realising the American or Australian dream of a house family and white picket fences

we said shout out to Philippa my girl from Miss Maudes Booragoon and RIP to Gavin

image.jpg

• Like 1

Given I do not have to work until Sunday and you lighten the tonality of my previous post a little in the mall divinely comedic way I think I might have to leave Midland behind for a night and go back down Scarborough Beach Road past Beatrice Street #wonksaggin

And the only life I ever take is that of my shadow which ends when I decide for it to With those who live and exist within it to be damned

image.jpg