The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hit the road... a little late then I wanted..

IMG_0078.jpg

stopped for gas....

IMG_0079.jpg

saw this...

IMG_0077.jpg

piss stop...

IMG_0081.jpg

houston...

IMG_0083.jpg

I thought Dallas traffic was bad...

IMG_0085.jpg

got to hotel and checked in...

IMG_0084.jpg

went to eat at an overpriced mexican spot.. then went to and chilled at the mall....

IMG_0088.jpg

lego store...

IMG_0087.jpg

more driving.. the traffic at the gallaria is lame... thankfully our hotel was around the corner...

IMG_0089.jpg

time to relax...

IMG_0090.jpg

next morning went to get food and hit the children's museum...

IMG_0092.jpg

Disregard fighting crime.. Acquire directing traffic at churches on Sundays

IMG_0093.jpg

arrived at the breakfast spot..long wait and no parking near by...

IMG_0094.jpg

breakfast tacos...

IMG_0096.jpg

Childrens Museum...

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

back drinking on the porch..

IMG_0113.jpg

• Like 3

yeah im serious. you have no clue what im doing.

bouncing at an art gallery?

jokes. clearly my shelltoes carry the same meaning. i once took a chunky soup can lid to a mans throat and groaped his 12y/o daughter for stepping on my new white n blacks.

i then made him watch me cook a four course meal using nothing but a blow torch, hickory wood chips and a curling iron on his oldest daughters torso.

wow you got me pegged dont you. its made in the usa not overseas and yeah im hangin with certain people. sorry your bored with your life. now come back with a witty lil remark like you always do and then go ride your bicycle. or did that one get stolen as well. ps hows your eyes doin-serious question

bouncing at an art gallery?

jokes. clearly my shelltoes carry the same meaning. i once took a chunky soup can lid to a mans throat and groaped his 12y/o daughter for stepping on my new white n blacks.

i then made him watch me cook a four course meal using nothing but a blow torch, hickory wood chips and a curling iron on his oldest daughters torso.

yeah the gallery is in a bad neighborhood

wow you got me pegged dont you. its made in the usa not overseas and yeah im hangin with certain people. sorry your bored with your life. now come back with a witty lil remark like you always do and then go ride your bicycle. or did that one get stolen as well. ps hows your eyes doin-serious question

You bike is "Assembled in the USA" really dude, look it up. Half your parts are machined in China.

I will ride my bike, its awesome. Are you mad that I am a patched member of a bike gang and you have nothing? Gravy Robbers for life son!

And my eyes are none the better, no more glasses or contacts for me....thanks free health care!!

:D

• Like 1

You bike is "Assembled in the USA" really dude, look it up. Half your parts are machined in China.

I will ride my bike, its awesome. Are you mad that I am a patched member of a bike gang and you have nothing? Gravy Robbers for life son!

And my eyes are none the better, no more glasses or contacts for me....thanks free health care!!

:D

yeah i think i know where some of the parts on my bike are from dork. i was speakin about the vest. made in the bay area, and why would i be mad about a patched member of a bmx """"club""" pssssssssss, come on son. and yes to free health care. arent you still in military?