Noise Canceling headphones = sneak up on me at work FUCK A TPS report-let me draw in peace

heavyLox

For real these noise canceling head phones are killing me, they are great for tuning out the office, but they allow me to get caught up in space and then my spidy (sp the shit that tingles Spider mans senses ||) sense goes all haywire and i miss the clues of human approach until its too late.

"Why hello there boss man wha'gwan fatha?"

'the I just awaiting approvals pon the last revisions and ting"

and there I is, screen saver a blaze, rap letters on paper on my desk...

it sucks when you are in a busy work environment but your job has a lot of down time while you wait for approvals. When all around you are a buzz and a flutter with shit to do it is the slackers and guilty who are doing nada. shit looks bad to nap at your desk or read a skin mag, but fuck my free time is hevs free time; don't make me go on break.

ways to describe this thread:

• tales of the sneak up on
  • falling face first into a stereotype
  • who is this guy hev and why is he posting like we know him hes never in the zed;
  • here i b bitches.

likemikedx7.jpg

heres a photo i took...

dam Chinese playing right into your kung foolish stereo types...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Noise Canceling headphones = sneak up on me at work FUCK A TPS report-let me draw in p

"and there I is, screen saver a blaze, rap letters on paper on my desk.."

haha...this cracked me up.

I've been in that situation before for sure.

my trick is.

I keep a little stack of 8.5 X 11 under my keyboard.

when it's time to chill.

I slide it out a bit and draw,

but if dee boss mang approaches,

It's slides back under the keyboard undetected.

Re: Noise Canceling headphones = sneak up on me at work FUCK A TPS report-let me draw in p

I used to get caught for that shit all the time at work.

Co-workers/bosses/etc. catching me drawing my rap name at my desk.

Then I stopped caring and they learned not to bother me.

Just act like what you're doing is far more important than anything they could possibly give you.

They also used to catch me beating the ever living shit out of the snack machine on a weekly basis.

That shit would steal my money and I would go to town, eventually someone would walk in and just stare at me while I was screaming obscenities and trying to kick through the glass.

I'd always just turn around and stare blankly, then just walk back to my desk and go back to drawing.

"and there I is, screen saver a blaze, rap letters on paper on my desk.."

my trick is.

I keep a little stack of 8.5 X 11 under my keyboard.

when it's time to chill.

I slide it out a bit and draw,

but if dee boss mang approaches,

It's slides back under the keyboard undetected.

even reading this makes me feel dirty. like why hev gotta hide his rap letters... may i point you to how i feel in digram form:

gamevsshameww2.jpg

but on the real i do the same thing. the Keyboard slide is the office get over || jic.

and ill post pics of said rap letters in a bit if i have my camera cord here.

i'm feeling you on this hev. the CFO has super sneaky ass ninja skills. this guy walks the office on the regular, and 12oz looks nothing like any of my work related programs. not to mention i've got a highly caffienated boss, who's office is right next to my cubicle. he's constantly entering my area to retrieve printouts. except the dude doesn't move slow, he swoops in like a junky on a free pile of brooklyn brown. it sucks, because i get all my shit done, plus other's work, but i still have the most downtime out of the whole department. as for drawing time, i can't do any of that at my desk. we have these weekly meetings though, where i don't need to say shit, and i just sit and draw rap characters. in fact, i've got one of those meetings at 2pm.

Rap letterz

... and you dont stop...

enueol2.jpg

ill make better one some day these are not my favorite letter combination. Slow day in the office way.

id like to see more photos of people living up to there stereotypes.

wouldn't it be shocking if heavylox was white? or even better, japanese?

/discuss

the real shocker would be that hev turned out to be a lady. Hev as always felt if he were a lady he'd be famous by now cause 'for a lady' id kick major ass. Picture Ms hev on the ladies varsity lacrosse team str8 checkin them hoes and scoring goals. plus id be lady pinkX1000 in terms of style writing.

instead Hev just your average dude.

for real though lets build i want yall to get...

spechwithmeoi5.jpg

Pause.

I once had a job where I could sit with headphones on and never get fucked with, provided I turned in my papers on or before the desired time frame. It was a sweet gig. Many rap letters were crafted and created those days.

sigh.