Electronic Dance Music - Appreciation Thread /NO HOMO

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PUT YA HANDS UP IN THE AIR!

OONTZ CLICK OONTZ CLICK

OONTZ CLICK OONTZ CLICK

OONTZ CLICK OONTZ CLICK

OONTZ CLICK OONTZ CLICK

OONTZ CLICK OONTZ CLICK

OONTZ CLICK OONTZ CLICK

OONTZ CLICK OONTZ CLICK

that was drum n bass.

First let me note..

NO:

HAPPY HARDCORE

ACID

JUNGLE

ETC.. No Rave Music

Trance Progessive Ambient House (REAL EDM) etc..

Honestly

fuck everything you posted

are you serious about that real edm crapola??? So your taking out house, techno, industrial, and breakbeat?

cept deep dish cuz one of the dudes goes under dubfire now and it's pretty damn good

I have a deep hatred for trance and if that shit comes back i'm burning some clubs down

pvd, avb, tiesto, ferry go round they can lick balls

thank you and goodnight

really digging dubstep at the moment

my boy who's been living in italy for the past few years put me on to dubstep last summer. i gotta say, it's some of the most interesting and innovative music i've heard in grip. homie hooked me up with so much of the shit when he came to visit that i still havent gotten through half of it.

this rusko mix is intense:

http://digitalife.net/ill1/Rusko_MEGAMIX.mp3

check out burial's 2 releases, too. the latest from him is hells of impressive.

i also put up "dubstep allstars vol. 4" by youngsta and hatcha (2 disc) in album trader, if anyone's interested.

other than dubstep, i've been rocking out a lot of electro house, tech house, and minimal techno due to my old roomate being a dj and somehow he got me into this shit. it's a huge departure for me from the shit i used to listen to and most of my friends think i'm off my rocker. seriously though, i was real bored with just about everything contemporary and this electronic shit is the only music i find interesting for shit that's happening these days.

i've loved trance for years, but when i got to germany all they rock there is house, which is weird because alot of amazing trance dj's come from germany

regardless, i've been hooked on house since. i like dnb too, but some of it goes overboard, some is way too oontz for me.

here's one for you dubstep fans lol,

dubsteps pretty dope tho for real. real real chill, i like that.

edit, that rusko set you posted is real dope.

http://www.dnbcafe.com - good torrent site

electic dance OONTZ electic dance OONCE dAnCe N' gRaFfelectic dance OONTZ electic dance OONCE dAnCe N' gRaFf

electic dance OONTZ electic dance OONCE dAnCe N' gRaFfelectic dance OONTZ electic dance OONCE dAnCe N' gRaFf

electic dance OONTZ electic dance OONCE dAnCe N' gRaFfelectic dance OONTZ electic dance OONCE dAnCe N' gRaFfelectic dance OONTZ electic dance OONCE dAnCe N' gRaFfelectic dance OONTZ electic dance OONCE dAnCe N' gRaFfelectic dance OONTZ electic dance OONCE dAnCe N' gRaFfelectic dance OONTZ electic dance OONCE dAnCe N' gRaFf

• Like 1