ummm.. Lil Wayne gay as hell

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for example, what i was talking about.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5679892cf2b688/

the name of the track is malcolm x, shit is political on mad levels, even if it does come across dumbed out.

bottom of last page, i dont know if people saw it. compares himself to malcolm x.

next verse, talks the violent talk, then says to the effect of "you all are mad i talk about it, but not mad that it happens where im from? you want me to be silent about this shit here?"

maybe im reading into it a bit much. and about the college stuff, im not saying hes smart, im just saying hes not as dumb as he makes himself out to be. being dumb makes $ense.

no dumy i dont ever think he will be dropping some immortal technique shit but atleast this guys most prolific work. mayor if you hide your intentions (ie subliminal) why even have them? if he wants to fight for this shit he needs to fight for it not sell 4 million records to suburban white kids who like high school musical

"if she don't give head she a nimrod

I will never save her name on my sim card"

ha, shit like that makes me smile though. BTW that nigga need to be smacked comparing himself to Malcolm thats like Khumar comparing himself to Ghandi.

Goddamnit I fuckin hate Immortal Technique...I thought I had rid his music from my life forever til like a month back when he popepd up on my Joell ortiz CD, pissin me off.

But yeah, Weezy is still dope as fuck...Jadakiss is also good, but ovverrated. Me and GC disagree on something?! Fuckin wild.

wait mang, what you mean by "prolific" nobody's arguing that the nigga ain't prolific. all that means is that he done put in work. Shit if I sold 10 p's to 20 whiteboys in under 4 hours. I would be prolific, that doesn't neccessarily mean i'm the best though.

immortal technique sounds like he's trying too hard.

he has a few songs that are listenable. but it's like he's overdoing the "political/revolutionary" rap. and a lot of the shit he spews is ignorant and half-baked, but coming off like he has full knowledge on what he's talking about. and most of all, a lot of the shit he spews is just boring.

y'all gonna make abc mad

wayne is most definately a decadent motherfucker and most definately f's dudes.

and i couldn't give a fuck. he should come straight out and say it because judging by how much paper he's got in the bank nobody else gives a fuck either.

yup

^i feel you ayebee immortal technique sucks. pissdrunk i hear you it maybe pointless, but i think hes doing it so that he claim 10 years down the road that his music wasnt what it is. also, hes saying things that need to be said and heard by most. immortal technique is an example of that necessity gone horribly wrong.

jadakiss' king of the jungle mixtape is banger after banger after banger. i forgot about that shit. AZ outraps all these cats on a daily basis though. that memphis sessions cd is fire

Lil Wayne said "I'm hot like light" ...........................

Jada is fucking nasty..his whole flow and delivery is on pointttt

He has just as much charisma as Wayne but he is a lot cooler to me. He seems like a real dude.

Whatever though, like whatever ya want to like.

I'd rather listen to Jada, Styles, Hell Rell, or Ghost over Weezy any day.

i was watching a documentary about sexism, homophobia and negative images in rap. they were interviewing a group of trannys at some type of hip hop weekend down in florida. one of them said something to the effect of "its the most thugged out niggas that come find us on the down low."....considering the over the top homophobia in rap i believe it. ive always thought the most homophobic people are the ones who are two steps away from becoming what the supposedly "hate" and theyre just too fucking stupid to figure out how to deal with it.

weezy can gay it up with his shirtless, man kissing self all day long....just dont run around acting like youre not about it. its seriously uncool.

yeah i fuck with crooked i for sure. that new verse on hell razah's albums wins for sure.

dude just needs to be careful with these freestyle weeklys that he doesnt turn into the next papoose. too much at once = oversaturation , even if it is fire (i am not saying that papoose is fire by any means, that dude is the king of stupid one liners).

i am a convert after listening to the drought 3

If killa say a nigga dead den a nigga dead

its fun to say "a nigga dead den a nigga dead"

VIP - We be them niggaz bangin in the red

don't drink cristal no more - just pour it on white bitches heads

this aint no tommy hillfiger, this that polo hoe

we are the biggest group alive that get that solo dough

and we get that dough until they say its no more dough

i smoke an ounce i got that bounce i got that pogo flow

just shot a video with r. kelly but no homo though

really didnt want to do it but i fuck with TS and fat joe joe though

i am a robot and this robot is on overload

and bitch i will always be hot like i'm in overcoats

I couldn't imagine hanging out with the nigga wayne, he would definitely "try" you and judging from his interviews he's an arrogant asshole on top of all that so you'd have to woop the niggas ass and then he'd probably try to drug you or some shit if you didn't cooperate. you know what, no homo on that whole last paragraph

Gangstarr Ft. Jadakiss - Rite Where You Stand

Ghostface Ft. Jadakiss - Run

these tracks pwn anything Wayne has ever done.

Ghostface ft Raekwon and Lil Wayne-Run 2

im not a lil wayne fan, but i dont think some of the shit he does is that terrible. No it doesnt make sense but sometimes its fun to listen to because he just says such stupid shit.

1997 Ahmad vs. Juice freestyle battle (Wake-Up Show) at a radio station in Los Angeles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nTWT3CBnUA

i always wondered what happened with ahmad ("back in the day, when i was young, i'm not a kid anymore")

last i heard he been doing music in some kind of rock band

Had no idea Ahmad could freestyle.

I like Juices flow a little bit more though.