Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YourWelcome

The Can2 thread...

why?

thats no fun, t hats why i posted this thread, see if theres any (which there are) that arent on his website. Im going to look for some, if i get ill post later.

can2

yeah can2 is sick but look at his shit its all the same ... the a is on the same slant and looks the same in each flick... he has pretty much picked up newyork style with europe colors...something to think about...

always evolving

I know i'll get a red x, hope not more than one, awww they bug me but yea, i notice most his lettering always looks the same, and i compaire him to other german/europe writers that been writing after him and still come up with different stuff...But you got to give him props, his characters are nice.

http://www.double-h.org/photos/00679.jpg'>

http://www.double-h.org/photos/00678.jpg'>

so what, dudes shit looks the same all the time?

this guys style is fucking BANGIN. you cant fuck with his letters, his can control, his colors, this guy has been around for a long damn time, and he gets the respect he deserves.

ive been a fan of his work since the first graff mag i saw...

sick shit

that is some sick ass work you got there.

looks like mostly a legal wall though, does anyone else agree with me in my argument of there's an art to doing graffitti illegally? maybe i'm just an adrenalin junky.....:confused:

Did anyone see that wall that Can2 and Seen did and then Cope2 went over with about 6 throwies what was that about?

Guest Pinche Hoto

damn nice painting shots. that toast character is painted so fucking good. I think im gonna cry

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now