Train Tracks, Tribulations and Egg Fu Young.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
Excellent story Bojangles...it was very descriptive. I almost feel like I was there for some of that. Those graff stories brought back some memories of my own. Have to get a copy so I can finish the rest...

word, copped the book a while ago. dopest read in a while. mad props

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished the book. It was really a good and interesting read. I have wanted to do the same thing and have always put it off, so it is very inspirational to me.

Bojangles would you be willing to post up some flicks, like I got all these pictures imagined of in my head, the Fun wall the raves the homies and I thought it would be cool to see the real things. If not thats cool....great book man. Two thumbs up, are you going to edit and rerelease?

• 2 weeks later...

Bojangles would you be willing to post up some flicks, like I got all these pictures imagined of in my head, the Fun wall the raves the homies and I thought it would be cool to see the real things.

Didn't even see this thread bumped until tonight. Sure man...why not? Though they might not be as beautiful of people and places as you're imagining. Give me a few days and I'll try and get on it.

Didn't even see this thread bumped until tonight. Sure man...why not? Though they might not be as beautiful of people and places as you're imagining. Give me a few days and I'll try and get on it.

That would be really cool, I think that your writing was very descriptive and I just thought it would be cool to get some visuals. The book was awesome, I'm going to bust out a review on that site you posted.

Bojangles would you be willing to post up some flicks, like I got all these pictures imagined of in my head, the Fun wall the raves the homies and I thought it would be cool to see the real things.

Heeeeeere we go...

Okay, the first batch is the night I left for Job Corps. I'm the ugly, skinny blond kid with the bootleg Onyx shirt and stolen Jordans.

12oz.jpg

Next to me on the truck is Lil' Roy.

The bottom pic is Lil' Roy, Me and Presto.

...We're tough.

Up next is Lil' Zack, followed by how my roommates at that house looked 90% of the time and a night on the town with yo' boy...

12oz2.jpg

The evil one herself, Lindsay. Below, me with standard Cleveland debris...

12oz3.jpg

"Focus" ...Being Focus.

12oz4.jpg

Outside of Metropolis ...and inside:

12oz5.jpg

LOLWUT?

12oz6.jpg

I don't have a lot of pics because I roamed a lot but there's something to get it started. I'll try and post some pics of the mentioned neighborhoods soon.

Like I said before, I'll try and drudge up (or get ambitious and go get some) photos of the areas which are still as grimy for the most part as they were in the stories.

Meanwhile...here's why I got my ass kicked a lot:

1009906138_m.jpg

Your pal,

Bojangles

• Like 1

• 1 year later...