So apprently black people invented mailboxes and streetlights

MOE-LESTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shai_hulud
Guitar-1886 Robert F. Flemmings, Jr.

no way in hell that black people invented the guitar. guitars are possibly the whitest thing in america/

They are?

RobertJohson.png

Robert Johnson

B._B._King.jpg

B.B. King

Muddy1.png

Muddy Waters

Chuck-berry-2007-07-18.jpg

Chuck Berry

800px-Bo_Diddley_Wolfsburg_2004_04.jpg

Bo Diddley

albertcollins3-400.jpg

Albert Collins

JimiHendrix2.jpg

Jimi Hendrix

They all look pretty black to me...

hahaha.

you forgot

keyshia

shaquanda

laquisha

dafonte

haha shaquanda.

but whats also bad.....im noticing a lot of white trashy uneducated types around the suburbs here (australia) are giving their kids stupid ass names like that.

a dude i know named his girl Chiqita or Chiquita or something like that.

i wanted to slap the shit out of him.

Guitar-1886 Robert F. Flemmings, Jr.

no way in hell that black people invented the guitar. guitars are possibly the whitest thing in america/

guitars have been around for ages.

the modern dimentions for the acoustic guitar was made by Antonio Torres Jurando. Who looks like this: Antonio_de_Torres.jpg.

The electric guitar was invented by Reckenbacker or Les Paul depending on who you ask.

So guitar...NOT INVENTED BY AFRICAN AMERICANS.

unless you want to say that it was a conspiracy and blacks really did invent it, which id be willing to accept.

I want to hear the conversation that went down where these guys decided this was a good idea.

"Yo, I wanna trick my car out in McDonalds."

"Word!"

this is retarded beyond belief, I'm sure McD's didn't spring for this job. Someone payed for it out of his pocket. I've seen dudes do the M&M's theme, Laffy Taffy and stuff like that, I thought that was rediculous, this is over the top Corky status.

jhpic.jpg

WORD?

Wow

ONE black guy

For every brotha that picks up a guitar theres like a thousand whiteys playing in their garage

Oh yeah

Lenny kravitz

NOT black

George Washington Carver (who began his peanut research in 1903)? No!

Peanuts, which are native to the New World tropics, were mashed into paste by Aztecs hundreds of years ago. Evidence of modern peanut butter comes from US patent #306727 issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec in 1884, for a process of milling roasted peanuts between heated surfaces until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state." As the product cooled, it set into what Edson described as "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment." In 1890, George A. Bayle Jr., owner of a food business in St. Louis, manufactured peanut butter and sold it out of barrels. J.H. Kellogg, of cereal fame, secured US patent #580787 in 1897 for his "Process of Preparing Nutmeal," which produced a "pasty adhesive substance" that Kellogg called "nut-butter."

Invented by Garrett A. Morgan in 1923? No!

The first known traffic signal appeared in London in 1868 near the Houses of Parliament. Designed by JP Knight, it featured two semaphore arms and two gas lamps. The earliest electric traffic lights include Lester Wire's two-color version set up in Salt Lake City circa 1912, James Hoge's system (US patent #1,251,666) installed in Cleveland by the American Traffic Signal Company in 1914, and William Potts' 4-way red-yellow-green lights introduced in Detroit beginning in 1920. New York City traffic towers began flashing three-color signals also in 1920.

Garrett Morgan's cross-shaped, crank-operated semaphore was not among the first half-hundred patented traffic signals, nor was it "automatic" as is sometimes claimed, nor did it play any part in the evolution of the modern traffic light. For details see Inventing History: Garrett Morgan and the Traffic Signal.

Archived