shit that should get blown up

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

These cookies are fairly innocent-looking thanks to the recipe I use. I could travel with them, but I wouldn't want to send them in the mail.

Thanks, BF. I'm going to get there someday. I hope.

I'm in the same boat, as well. I have to start looking for a little more permanent living arrangement.

mecca2.jpg

Go fuck yourself EGG. fuck you faggot.

You're a pure piece of shit to suggest that the kaaba, the holiest place in the heart of every muslim. The oldest house of worship on earth, surrounded by peaceful people from every corner of the planet, seeking nearness to God should be blown up. based on what?

You're an ignorant fool. Stop feeding into propaganda. I was right there, standing right in front of the kaaba last year and It was the most humbling experience of my life. If you want to post pictures of terrorists, Osama Bin laden, Go ahead, but don't drag my religion into the actions of terrorists and America's ideological/political/economic crusade.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

You're a pure piece of shit to suggest that the kaaba, the holiest place in the heart of every muslim. The oldest house of worship on earth, surrounded by peaceful people from every corner of the planet, seeking nearness to God should be blown up. based on what?

You're an ignorant fool. Stop feeding into propaganda. I was right there, standing right in front of the kaaba last year and It was the most humbling experience of my life. If you want to post pictures of terrorists, Osama Bin laden, Go ahead, but don't drag my religion into the actions of terrorists and America's ideological/political/economic crusade.

You know as a soldier who served in both wars

I agree with this statement. Islam is a peaceful religion, its just (like Christianity) has its wackos that read the Quran for there sick use.

People really, dont geed into the hype. The Middle East is not full of suicide bombing assholes and jihads, like Fox news tells you

Ohhh shit ! are you going to launch a fatwaa against me?? And islam as absolutely no link with terrorism... that's only the facts of a minority... but we never hear the majority??

Everyday we hear and see how the islam is tolerant and peaceful. Pakistan Darfour Afghanistan Irak Israel Thailand Kosovo Tchetchenia Algeria Morrocco.....

Yeah surely the oldest house of worhsip in earth... from when?? 600 years after who??

Which country is the largest support of terrorism?? Saudia Arabia??

I have read the quran so i know what i'm talking about,, all the mechanism to conquier the whole earth...

I forgive your ignorance.....

that's because you're selling wolf tickets. You don't really want to nuke iraq, silly.

I am just bumping this because you said "selling wolf tickets"

And I don't hear that phrase enough.

Really though, anyone that wants to blow up people that they have never met or know anything about is a fuking retard.

Sweeping statements about whole groups of people are ignorant.

EGG dude just listed countries of which many have been basically genocides upon muslim people (among others)

I can understand it's comforting to blame everything on one thing.

You can channel all your frustration and hate within one sentence... but dude, although I understand...

that's straight up mother-fucking weak.