shit that should get blown up

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that the bulk of people who ended up posting in this thread are from texas.

I don't know what this says about us and what links us through bein texan, just sayin.

We should have a 12oz TXXXX meet up.

Beer and BBQ.

Dance N Graff.

Most people I know on 12oz in real life don't post on Channel 0.

The few that do, I rarely see because they be Houston and Dallas.

When pissdrunkwhat? and I get our place next month, we should all start planning something epic.

In Austin.

The best city in Tejas.

I'll host.

And make tons of food.

And even more jokes.

I am all for it.

I am gonna be home on the thirteenth of next month.

I would love to skip out of houston for a small period of time.

I can bring fuse, he hasn't been on here much but I can assure he is quality.

And if I end up comin home after I graduate (which I don't see many other options as of yet) I am all for meeting new people around the state.

A nice summer bbq would be awesome

I feel like a regional 12oz get together is more likely to happen than the famed 12oz channel 0 bbq of yesteryear that never actually occured.

We're getting a house that has room in the back yard for a bonfire pit.

Actually, I should start looking around for houses soon.

I am not sure when this house is going to happen, next month sometime.

When you are back in the heart of Texas, and you feel like taking a trip to Austin, we can hang.

I'll figure something out and make some foods and we can go somewhere and burn things and drink beers.

I'd like that.

I have never enjoyed austin, so getting a not shitty underaged experience of it would be good.

As I never lived or knew many people that lived there, I never knew what to do while there with fams.

But now that I can drink (legally at least), I am willing to re-evaluate my perspective on the city.

Guest shai_hulud

There's a lot of Ch. 0 East Bay people. Or were, anyway. Well, there's some. Summer of 2006 was fun on here. I got into lots of shenanigans.

I can think of three of them that got kicked off of here right off the top of my head (EBPH, LENS. and Porkchop). I still talk to EBPH and I just saw Porkchop the other night. I'd like to talk to LENS. I owe him twenty bucks, and it would be cool to pay him back.

I'd like to go to Austin, someday. I have some friends there I'd like to see.

Oh, and I definitely want to see a gas station blow up someday. As long as no one gets hurt, then it would be an awesome sight.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I miss Texas...everytime I go back home I feel really alive.

I love the people, I love the scenery, I love the BBQ

Miami is okay...i guess. But give me that wide open space, big sky, and pretty country girls of Texas.

I've hosted some graffiti nerd get togethers at my old place..which was tiny.

And they were always turbo fun.

Even though I would be stuck in the kitchen for a million hours while everyone else was graffing it up on Weed Brownie Mountain.

It was worth it.

They all tell me I am the best hostess ever.

And I believe them.

We should do this in the Spring time, so it isn't 100 degrees out and we will actually be able to enjoy a bonfire but still be able to go swimming at Barton Springs.

I would like to blow up the Sprint call centers in India.

That call me each day trying to tell me my number was selected to receive a free cell phone.

And they never understand when I tell them I am not interested because I am morally opposed to cell phones and don't use them in my life.

They tell me,

"But it's free"

I tell them I can get a pile of dogshit on the side of the road for free, it doesn't mean that I want it.

They don't understand.

I always have to hang up on them.

I don't like people that force me to be rude.

Blow em to bits.

whoa!

austin is not the best city in texas that would be good ole san antone

there are too many hippies in austin we have taco trucks and bandidos and we get referenced in like a million different country songs.

and i will bring the big red,

12 oz texas class of '07 reunion!

wooooooo

I've hosted some graffiti nerd get togethers at my old place..which was tiny.

And they were always turbo fun.

Even though I would be stuck in the kitchen for a million hours while everyone else was graffing it up on Weed Brownie Mountain.

It was worth it.

They all tell me I am the best hostess ever.

And I believe them.

We should do this in the Spring time, so it isn't 100 degrees out and we will actually be able to enjoy a bonfire but still be able to go swimming at Barton Springs.

ill have to skip the spring event.

dont graduate till may.

so i am curious as to where all the members who are in texas are from.

ill start.

hi,

my name is crooked

i was born in bryan/college station.

i lived most of my life in houston,

however i have moved all over the

coastal part of the state.

fredericksburg,

league city

conroe

fort bend.

where you folk from?

lived near galveston, moved to houston, then back to galveston

Guest shai_hulud

If out-of-state people are invited to the Texas BBQ, I'll see about bringing the baked goods. I think it could be arranged. BTW, I'm not a stoner (allergies). I just seem to always have the stuff around.

I'm making cookies today. After all, it IS Monday. Time to work. Work work work.

I feel for you folks in TX. I used to smoke a lot of dope. I can only imagine what it must be like there, being right next to Mexico. (Oh, wait...I forgot, I'm in California!) I used to get some decent stuff from the Border Brothers once in a while.

If out-of-state people are invited to the Texas BBQ, I'll see about bringing the baked goods. I think it could be arranged. BTW, I'm not a stoner (allergies). I just seem to always have the stuff around.

I'm making cookies today. After all, it IS Monday. Time to work. Work work work.

I feel for you folks in TX. I used to smoke a lot of dope. I can only imagine what it must be like there, being right next to Mexico. (Oh, wait...I forgot, I'm in California!) I used to get some decent stuff from the Border Brothers once in a while.

there is good stuff around if you know where to look.

Guest shai_hulud
there is good stuff around if you know where to look.

Not to gloat or anything, but all I have to do is go into the other room and WHAMMO!!! Not much looking involved.

I know people who know people.

But yeah, hydro is everywhere nowadays. Do you guys have medical dispensation in TX yet, or are you still in the Dark Ages?

Here in Berkeley, it's ridiculous. Especially if you have a card.

You have an open invitation to stay at my house any time.

Whenever I get a house, that is.