Good Morning...

Bruce_1nR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just randomly hitting the 'home' button on my browser just to check and see.

Then I was reading PSYCHO_LOVE's blog on 12oz's homepage and all of a sudden..shit went through.

Oh, I guess the Dirty Dozen thing is the VIP steez....

Lame.

when you hold the cursor over my box it says :

"CALIgula has just stepped up their game"

i was happy about this...

then i found out it does this for everyones box who gets props....

:(

*edit....if you click youre own props button you can read other peoples props comments.

i dunno but i got this in my pms before 12oz went down

the 20ontz is back up... if your interested... was gonna make a post but i figured it would be best to keep it on the low... pass it on...

hey i found this on the 20oz site:

few rules put in place for the time being... all new acconts have to have posts moderated before published. after a short period of time they will become unmoderated

whatta bummer right? :( will you post it in the thread for me with my name and uber cool new rookie status, like you did the last one? how did you do that? i tried but couldnt figure it out..... do care if send all my posts to you so you could put em up like that? that would rule my world, for realzorz.:)

ps. i did a piece of yaw (lolz i wish i was from ny) name. you can use it as yaw signature, i dont care. it looks better in person tho'.

i1356825_irish.JPG

:D keep taggin' & bye!

pps. im happy you want to hang with me... maybe one day ill make it to krooklyn. is it there really grafitti everywhere like in the videos?

i have no idea what is going on, i never spoke to this kid in my life.

Archived