dog gets busted....

Mr.Maker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems like this is taken out of context

how is dog telling his son he has to break up with his girlfriend cause she is black and they use the word nigger all the time, and if it gets out he is going to lose his show and his life is going to get fucked up out of context? I mean shit... how hard is it not to use the word nigger? really...

I seriously hope he gets fucked up over this shit...

honestly, the dog is just as racist against hawaiians as he is against black people. he puts on that fake pidgin accent the same way a grown-up talks to a baby in baby talk. he thinks he's blending in but lots of people from here find it insulting like he's talking down to us. some local people like the dog, but the smarter ones always saw him for the fraud he is. he does nothing to help the ice problem here and never has. i live 4 blocks from his office and i could score ice from 3 different places 1/4mile from where he works if i wanted to. it's easier to buy ice than tylonol pm here. people who're supposed to be enforcing drug laws are paid off by dealers or slang/smoke dope themselves, so one redneck with his kentucky waterfall haircut isn't doing shit to fix anything. that whole show is b.s. they should show when they went to catch this kid and his mom slapped the shit out of beth, or when they got beat up in papakolea, or maybe they should show when they got guns pulled on them in palolo and dog and the camera crew had to run away. everything about that guy from his mullett to his accent "brah" to making it seem like he always catches the badguy is fake.

ps i actually know people who're suing a&e for being put on that show without signing a release so hopefully that'll be another nail in the coffin.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=21599

9 hour later, this is released...

The question I have is how the hell did the Enquirer acquire clips of a personal conversation. Aren't we entitled to our privacy? Shady on all parties involved.

I am not sure about the law in hawaii but i think its illegal to record a phone conversation without both parties being aware of it... and you know his son recorded it and then gave it away... or someone from his office recorded it...

Seriously... they need to cancel this guys show... and drop him off in east oakland or richmond at 2 a.m.

thats fucked up, his own son turning him over like that over some chick he's been with for 7 months.

Please like no one uses the words nigger, spic, honky, chink etc amongst their peoples.

It's like the joke. "How does every nigger joke start out? You look over your shoulder."

they should show when they went to catch this kid and his mom slapped the shit out of beth, or when they got beat up in papakolea, or maybe they should show when they got guns pulled on them in palolo and dog and the camera crew had to run away.

more stories.....i like reading this because this is the real shit that you dont see.