Movies that get the panties off.

MayorMeanBeans

Okay 12ozers its a cold monday night in these necks of the woods. i got a girl coming over for the timeless joint and a movie technique (quite similar to the red wine move: classic and classy at the same time). so i think i need to step my game up a little bit past adam sandler and the usual will ferrell movies.

john candy and chris farley movies are a maybe, but if the girl doesnt understand genius, im shit outta luck. so fellas let me know: which movies get the female juice flowing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

word up liver^^- i aint really one to go after the horror movies or the romance, cuz i dont really like either. at the end of the day she's not entertained if i'm not.

also, usually most comedies have at least some sort of romantic side. not enough to make it dominant, but enough to get it into her subconscience that were gonna get it on during the credits.

if i had cool runnings, heavyweights or rookie of the year i would be gold. its all about the mid 90s comedies that make everyone feel good.

Just lace the joint with PCP and put on Bumfights - even if you don't get laid, you're in for a wild ride.

winner.:lol:

I like:

Buffalo '66

Ichi the Killer ('cause I'm a creep)

It really depends on the type of girl, but something 'scary' with some sexual overtones should work. (Popular comedies usually bore me, but girls like 'em I guess...)

Archived