MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is an ill recipie thats really easy

-first take a red marks-a-lot permanent marker

-crack it open and take the felt thing out

-remove the plastic so all your left with is fibers

-put the fibers in a jar and add rubbing alcohol(not alot but a good amount)

-swish it around and pour the liquid into another jar (you might wanna take the fibers and squeeze them to get all the liquid out)

-get black or violet rit dye(powder form) and add enough of the powder to the liquid so it turns a dark purple.

-there you go your all down throw it in your marker or mop it flows so nice , wicked permanent, ghosts, and is wicked easy to make

-try expirementing with different color marks-a-lots and different color rit dye

-try adding meth blue and genetion violet to it for more staining power

-if the ink ends up to thin add more rit dye to it and next time you make it add less alcohol

ok hmm marker modifications....

well because there been hella shit in here already ima contribute that doesnt have to do with modifying but rather substitutes that work in place of fancier markers....

-for otr markers because their paint sucks and it is hard to refill without having some paint in the valve an easy subsitute is a zig ultra wide glue pen available some times at officemax staples office depot etc it shud be the widt of the regular otr and slightly longer then the mini otr but still cutty...easily refillable and actually more durable nib.

-postermans and such longer type ink markers are easily replaced by the cheaper and if u kno the right place free terra cotta markers made for drawing on clay available in art stores they have a wide tip...they come with shity ink but easily refillable with other types of ink...works wonderful with griffin or lincoln or fiebings nibs are durable and no leaks watsoever.

-for groundpaint which is juss pure acrylic ink....get any type of container with a similar end as a glue bottle that can be squeezed out...ketchup bottles etc

-mops or easy squeezies...alothough these can be racked there is another itemthat works well and has a large ink supply and fits in the palm of the hand they are found in officemax or a similar store around the area where they sell for sale and for lease and for rent signs they are called window markers meant to write on a window to say just married or go giants or some shit...they flow very clean and shud be filled with a fairly thik opague ink or paint for windows.

im sure theres more and these might have been mentioned but some of them work quite well and do not require difficult modifications or ordering of the internet

-peace

lol last time i was filling up my flow pen.haha and all ink went all over my hand and inside my nail it's a black dot and i can't take the ink out..my whole hand was coverd in ink..and the counter was worse it came off the counter though but my hand was just pitch black..took me a while to get rid of it..and the marker was only half filled the rest went to my hands and counter..not i only have half a tint left :(

Originally posted by Gates

lol last time i was filling up my flow pen.haha and all ink went all over my hand and inside my nail it's a black dot and i can't take the ink out..my whole hand was coverd in ink..and the counter was worse it came off the counter though but my hand was just pitch black..took me a while to get rid of it..and the marker was only half filled the rest went to my hands and counter..not i only have half a tint left :(

that ink sucks what kind of good ink doesnt stain wood but stains ur hands...none.....surprisingly tho alot of deep staining inks ive had are a bitch to buff on the panels but can wipe right off ur hands if u rub it..dont use dry erase markers keep bombing and all but the best kind of cutty marker is just a unipaint with custom color...which is easy by adding white to any color or mixing 2 colors to get a new color and also adding silver or gold...make sure u only mix pens from the same brand .....uni's are fairly hard to buff and for cutty shots juss hit up a spot the buffers dont look at and hit that and it will run hella long...i got tags runnin on the rubber part of the door only visible when the doors open that ive seen running for months

india ink..

woodcrft black ink (dump it out of the actual marker)..

also uni black ink pour about half..

pour in a plastic cup...

put even amout of india ink and woodcraft ink

with the uni ink in the cup.

u can use a uni marker the big ones and flip the nib to the round side take the spring out of the marker pour the ink in the uni top it, put that blue tape around where u twist on to seal it and then shake the bitch let the ink run to the nib start writing it can get messy also dont let it get heat, it will get all over the place....and if u already have a uni in a different color go to the sink wash it out the nib too jus pour water and blow the water out of the nib w/ ur mouth..the nib dries quick..

or u can use a woodcraft marker do the same but leave the spring and pump untill the nib looks real inked up then write, dont pump every time u write jus give a good few pumps and itll have a good drip/drips..also put that blue tape where it seals not where the top is........

have fun dont use when drunk u will fuck ur clothes up.....dont lend when drunk either...itll get lost or borrowed for a long time.....