MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jhskt

Has anyone ever put bleach in a paint marker I want to know if it has the same affect on company awnings as it does if you spill it on clothes

You could tag awnings off of hotels and carppets inside wendys =P

Criket .216.

clorox sells bleach pens..they have a fine and fat tip..you can prolly check em out at yer grocery store or some shit.

The easiest way to make a marker new and better again..

So after 23 pages and so many REPLY'S

What is the BEST WAY to make use of any old MARKER.....????

Best and easiest Modification.....

2. what can I do with alot of bucket paint, I put a little in the marker and what else do I put in there????

Thanks, and peqce

PS: Im looking for a simple one, but you can give me the simple one and the Complecated one if you wish also...

^^^ first Mr. T-H-C, what kind of "old marker" is it that you have?

secondly, what is it about your marker did you want to improve?

have you tried any modifications yet and what did you think of your marker after said modifications?

no hating going on here but your not gonna get something for nothing.

if you want some direction that you cant find in these pages, show some effort and answer some questions. dont be vague if you want a detailed reply.

Re: The easiest way to make a marker new and better again..

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

So after 23 pages and so many REPLY'S

What is the BEST WAY to make use of any old MARKER.....????

Best and easiest Modification.....

2. what can I do with alot of bucket paint, I put a little in the marker and what else do I put in there????

Thanks, and peqce

PS: Im looking for a simple one, but you can give me the simple one and the Complecated one if you wish also...

1) You can turn old Pilots, OTRs and Zigs into mops. You can do this by disposing of the top part of the marker (the cap, nib, etc.) so that you only have the carcass where the ink is held. Than fill the marker with ink, or if it's a Pilot, over flow the felt. After that, jam a strip off of a chalkboard eraser in and get a film canister to use as your cap. You can also revive OTR/Zig's nibs by flipping them around and presto, a new nib. When both sides of the nib are worn, you can replace it with a well-shaped stripe of a chalkboard eraser, as it was said earlier in this thread.

2) Bucket paint makes for the most basic recipe. You can't use it in a marker though, you gotta put it in a mop so it'll flow. Find out if you have Latex or Oil Based. If you have latex, you might as well get rid of it because it's pretty worthless. If you have oil based, thin it out with either paint thinner / mineral spirits, turpentine or lacquer thinner.

wasn't there an ink recipe that included summ white paint and bleach or sumthing?

That's wack. Bleach is waterbased and paint is oil based, unless you're using latex (Fuck latex). Either way bleach makes for a shitty additive because the only thing it stains is your clothes.

ahh!

I wasnt reading carefully enuff... plus I read this what... a whiiiile ago haha

here's what I originally found the paint/bleach combination in...

Originally posted by wa5te_pHk

i tried using bleach in a white mop (i think i was using kilz2 paint) and it didnt work at all.

that was in the ink recipe super thread... I gotta learn to read carefully... sheesh haha now i feel dumb :( :confused: :eek:

Originally posted by dlokddlokd

no noeed to get heated and freak out like this dude --->:heated:

so was that a yes or a no

its a yes.. hence the reason why they have pilot super color refill ink..

mixing inks?

hey i have a kick ass bottle(3oz bingo style dotter), good size and i put a nice chalkboard eraser nib on it. Now i just bought some sanford higgins eternal permenant black ink and some winsor and newton gold metallic ink. Can i mix the 2 inks together in my bottle, and if i can how much of each ink? This is the first time trying to make a mop and i could use a bit o' help, before i fuck it up.

my luck is so bad that it could be raining pussy....and i'd look up and get a dick in the mouth