MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

thankg god mann but thats off issue lets get to the point ... what did u think of my markers the expo workes nice an if did a lil bit mor ink or found a way to make thinner i could get dripps off of it but what did u think of my OTRmark/MOP an the EXPO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

i deffinately did not understand the syringe pen thing with the expo marker. but your idea for replacing the nibs is pretty good.

i/m me ill let u know how it works trust me its realy easey an the syrinig is used o fill it up

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

oh and does anybody know where i can get garvey from thats not online? like a store that sells it?

Maybe. I might tell you. I might not. Nah just kidding, I'll tell you the secret. call me up, or i'll just see you tomorrow.

Originally posted by rubbish heap

word. i got the hang of it now, after wasting a small bottle.

i'm just keeping the bottle very close to the surface, moving my hand at the same speed all the way through and squeezing at the same pressure. cursive handstyles work good for those things.

Yeah. I couldn't really figure out a flowness style for me, so i sorta do the old "squeeze thicker for the letters then not squeeze as much for connecting them" thing.

for anyone who feels that thier OTR flow pen doesnt give up enough drips... i got a simple modification to the valve that increases the ink flow. it works well with any OTR type valve. just waitin' for my buddies digital camera to post photos with the modifying instructions.

coming soon...

I PUT BUCKET PAINT AND ALOT OF PAINT THINNER MIXED IT IN A CUP. DUMPED OUT SOME OF THE PAINT THINNER AND PUT THE MIXED PAINT INTO A USED UNI MARKER WITH A USED TIP. HOW DO I GET IT TO FLOW THROUGH? AND HOW MUCH PAINT THINNER DO I PUT..

I PUT BUCKET PAINT AND ALOT OF PAINT THINNER MIXED IT IN A CUP. DUMPED OUT SOME OF THE PAINT THINNER AND PUT THE MIXED PAINT INTO A USED UNI MARKER WITH A USED TIP. HOW DO I GET IT TO FLOW THROUGH? AND HOW MUCH PAINT THINNER DO I PUT..

^^^ i've tried refilling the uni's as well. in my experience you will never get a solid flow with a used uni nib. all i ever got was streaks. but if you do figure out how to revive a used px-30 nib, let me know! really.

Originally posted by ewok

aight scratch making ur own paint from what i herd u gotta use marsh its stains an all that good stuff just go with the marsh personal i think ur wasting ur time with all that just MARSH

nice igot my mini flow pen today..

i tested it out and most the inks gone already

not many drips but i'll practise some more

& sorry hoovie i have an excuse though.sort of

Heres a tip-

Before you use it smash the nib down on a piece of paper a few times so the nib gets juicy. Plus once you use it alot the nib will start to tear a little on the top, which can be good if you want more drips but don't mind lines that aren't as clean as a brand new nib. Basically, it works better after alot of usage. When the nib tears it starts to loosen up and more ink will flow through = drips. With my Mini Flowpen I don't even need to use the pump system, I have it filled with Garvey and I don't even need to press down to get drips. I love it. I can even get decent drips out of my Mini H2B. It works the same way, just scrape it on concrete a little if you don't want to wait for it to tear itself. More ink will flow out and you will get drips. I can't get drips as easily as my Mini Flowpen, because I need to use the pump system and apply some pressure but I still like it. Its good for like half-inch drips that don't totally smother the letters. You can always just use the old pin the shit out of the nib method, which works.

aight scratch making ur own paint from what i herd u gotta use marsh its stains an all that good stuff just go with the marsh personal i think ur wasting ur time with all that just MARSH

No, your totally wrong. Marsh doesn't stain at all.