MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

naw nigga i never had a metalic ink burn thru no plastic pen housing... tha illest is rockin a black/ silver mix...if u'r using the gangster blakc it'll domintate still, but the silver (cheap spray works best) will still show thru, makin yo shit bling bling hot steez... sparklz like what!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AREANKAY

do you just make yourself belive somhow that using etch is any diffrent than say painting a train or on a wall ? i dont understand how a person that goes out and paint someones property then can say that using etch is messed up please enlighten me

NUT ASS DUDE LOL .. I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING... HOW U GONNA TALK SHIT WHEN U WRITE WIT ON PEOPLES SHIT WITH INK.. BUT JUST BECAUSE U CANT BUFF ITCH:lol: .. DONT MEAN SHIT .. U STILL DISTROYIN PROPERTY DICK ... JUST THING AROUND MY WAY DOWNTOWN PHILLY U GET COUGHT WIT ETCH THEY GONNA CHARGE WITH EVERY FUCKIN TAG ON THAT WINDOW N OTHER WINDOWS.

BUT WIT THE COLORED ETCH I KNO IF U ADD SHIT TO U .. U GONNA FUCK IT UP BUT U EVER THINK OF DYE LIKE FOOD COLORIN DYE.. I DUNNO IM GONNA TRY IT WHEN I GET ETCH

xylene isnt battery acid, my folker.

it doesnt burn through shit. what it can do is slowly degrade the structure of the plastic, creating weak spots. over time and depending on your luck, that marker could get shoved into the pocket you got your keys in... just alittle too hard... and a worn out weak spot cracks or springs a leak and there goes a pair of your designer drawls.

leagal disclamer: just one of many possible scenarios which may or may not happen. point is it can WEAKEN the plastic housing and if your putting it in a bingo dabber that you probably gonna be squeezing the shit out of all the time for some wet ass reaches... well my luck just isnt that good.

Re: MOPS???

Originally posted by akrbone

Wat r MOPS n wat is so great about them? also how do u make them? n wat is Etch? n How do u etch with out a knife?

WHAT THE FUCK YO...i wish i could tell you but it's already been dibs that no one say's a word to you.

Re: mixing inks?

Originally posted by honorsdunce

hey i have a kick ass bottle(3oz bingo style dotter), good size and i put a nice chalkboard eraser nib on it. Now i just bought some sanford higgins eternal permenant black ink and some winsor and newton gold metallic ink. Can i mix the 2 inks together in my bottle, and if i can how much of each ink? This is the first time trying to make a mop and i could use a bit o' help, before i fuck it up.

read back a few pages...or go to the ink thread.

okay , my boy still hasent come through on his digital camera but i promised yall i would give up a modification for OTR type valves that drip hard. that and the fact that the yard has been sucking fat cock recently has forced me to drastic measures... an e-diagram.

so lets say figure 1 is the silouette of an otr valve.

FIGURE 1:

...___n___

...l..........l

.........../

......__/

........u

seperate the lid: ___n___ ,from the base using your finger nail. sometimes it can be difficult but once you do, the spring loaded plug will pop off with the lid. lets pretend that figure 2 is the valve plug once it is free of the valve casing.

FIGURE 2:

....n

...-ll-

....ll

....u

put the valve plug in a set of vice grips facing up. use a fine precision file to file two thin notches into the n part of the valve plug diagram ( in other words the part of the plug that was exposed before you took apart the valve).

but only file about 2/3rds of the way down. once you've put your valve back together the silouette should be similar to figure 3.

FIGURE 3:

...___u___

...l..........l

.........../

......__/

........u

the notches allow more ink to rush into the nib housing when you mash the nib down. just make sure you file far enough down to where the notches dip past the lid of the valve when the spring is cocked back but not so far down that the valve plug will leak when your not alpplying preasure to the nib. about 2/3rds of the way down the top n part of the valve plug should do it.

i'm saying though, thats how shitty the yard has been recently! its forcing me to the all time low of e-diagrams! whenever i get around to using my boys digital cam i can post the real deal.

sorry for the wack ass diagrams but... its still better than 80% of the posts that have gone up in the past couple of weeks.

its all been stupid questions or lame coments and almost no info.

at least its a modification nobody else has posted, yall know what i'm speaking of... new material. its what keeps things fresh (even if the visual aid isnt).

the yard is turning into a vulture pit. kids dont have anything useful to add to it, there are too many scavangers and not enough providers.

Originally posted by deanh99

alright this has been bothern me for a minute now icant figure outhow to skratch the mirrors. iv used a lot of sht an i still cant get it right.HELLLLLPPPP!!!

1.pee on the glass

2.teeth

3.fingernails

4.concentrate really hard on the glass. if you do it right you'll leave a perfect scribe

get creative.

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

1.pee on the glass

2.teeth

3.fingernails

4.concentrate really hard on the glass. if you do it right you'll leave a perfect scribe

get creative.

Yeah Baby, we gotta make the trade for the thing that we were talking about that time. Contact me somehow.

Originally posted by deanh99

alright this has been bothern me for a minute now icant figure outhow to skratch the mirrors. iv used a lot of sht an i still cant get it right.HELLLLLPPPP!!!

think hardware store, brother.