MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Originally posted by Easy E

yeah, incase you havent noticed graffiti is illegal to....

Word.

Thats not really the reason that its taboo though. Its just that alot of writers think its unnecessary, and not worth the hassle of burning a hole in your hand just to make your tags a little more permanent.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have so much extra house paint but the problem is that it is to thick to put into a kiwi becasue it wont come out through a chalkboard eraser nib. what can i thin it with? and paint thinner aint workin. ive been usin all my 100% acrylic for ground tags tho. fill up an empty elmer's glue bottle and hit up the ground. shit lasts for ever. you guys ever tried that out? if so what containers do you use?

Originally posted by dlokddlokd

haha ..... ready for some taboo talk....

where do u get etch at

if you dont know already, then please dont ask, because you probbaly dont know how to use it proporly.

*edit*

no i also wont tell you how to use it.

Originally posted by Easy E

if you dont know already, then please dont ask, because you probbaly dont know how to use it proporly.

*edit*

no i also wont tell you how to use it.

yeah seriously. if you dont know where to get etch dont even bother asking fools on the internet. the more people using etch the harder the cops are gonna crack down on graff in your area. and you probably dont want shit hotter than it already is

Dude etch cream (Armour Etch) sucks so much balls. We are talking about Etch BATH (sorry, I know this shouldn't be spoken about but I'm just trying to straighten things out). Etch Bath is a brown liquid, with a bad stench. Armour Etch is a thick paste way too thick to flow through any marker in a thousands years, and is usually applied to the surface with a sponge, and it takes over 48 hours for it to fully etch and frost the surface, with Etch Bath going to work as soon as it is applied taking a few minutes at the most. Ader47- you know me man haha im the etch freak.. I got 5 bottles now tell me when you get the Corio and I'll send it right out to you. Now, before we all get banned lets get back to the subject of Marker Mods. All apologies to mods and admins.

Originally posted by chumbawumba

Dude etch cream (Armour Etch) sucks so much balls. We are talking about Etch BATH (sorry, I know this shouldn't be spoken about but I'm just trying to straighten things out). Etch Bath is a brown liquid, with a bad stench. Armour Etch is a thick paste way too thick to flow through any marker in a thousands years, and is usually applied to the surface with a sponge, and it takes over 48 hours for it to fully etch and frost the surface, with Etch Bath going to work as soon as it is applied taking a few minutes at the most. Ader47- you know me man haha im the etch freak.. I got 5 bottles now tell me when you get the Corio and I'll send it right out to you. Now, before we all get banned lets get back to the subject of Marker Mods. All apologies to mods and admins.

oohh ok I see now

if this question has already been answered then don't mind this post

do you guys know how to refill a shoe polisher? because i found my moms shoe polisher and the crappy ink inside is not permanent and i wanted to refill it up with my otr ink so do i just cut the bottle near the tip and refill it and tape it back together or whats the best way to do it?

^^ ok seriously this isnt rocket science. you take off the top part. you'll see a whitish/clearish color ring and you kinda twist it a little back and forth. make sure your wearing gloves because your first time you will probably spill. next when that nib is off all you do is pour out that stuff on the inside because that ink sucks and pour in your good ink. then when your ink is in the bottle you can put the nib back on. but i reccommend making an eraser nib, and if you dont know what that is i can take some pictures and show you how to do it. but thats it. kiwi's are the easiest mops to make so have fun, and be creative with your ink mixing. right now im rocking griffin, marsh, purple leather dye, and some brake fluid. if you have questions just ask away. oh and NO cutting is required to take off that little sponge thing(nib). it just pops off.

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

i have so much extra house paint but the problem is that it is to thick to put into a kiwi becasue it wont come out through a chalkboard eraser nib. what can i thin it with? and paint thinner aint workin. ive been usin all my 100% acrylic for ground tags tho. fill up an empty elmer's glue bottle and hit up the ground. shit lasts for ever. you guys ever tried that out? if so what containers do you use?

any body have answers to this yet?

eraser nibs

this is how i make my eraser nibs. if you have a different way please tell me.

first get a strip of eraser. just pull it right off the cardboard backing or the original eraser.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00432384f00000011.jpg'>

now cut your self a strip of felt that should roll up to fit your mop. i dont know exact sizes

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00432384f00000012.jpg'>

next you need to roll up your eraser into a sushi roll type thing. roll it up as tight as you can!! and then if you want your mop to be extra drippy you can poke the felt with a needle to make it let ink through easier.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00432384f00000013.jpg'>

now jam that sushi roll of felt right into your mop. the harder it is to get into your mop the better because that means it wont spill out the sides.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00432384f00000014.jpg'>

and now your done! way easy. and much better than the sponge that comes on the original bottle because its alot stronger. if you want you can put a duct tape ring around the nib for extra spill proof protection.

once again if you have any better ways to make this please share.

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

^^ ok seriously this isnt rocket science. you take off the top part. you'll see a whitish/clearish color ring and you kinda twist it a little back and forth. make sure your wearing gloves because your first time you will probably spill. next when that nib is off all you do is pour out that stuff on the inside because that ink sucks and pour in your good ink. then when your ink is in the bottle you can put the nib back on. but i reccommend making an eraser nib, and if you dont know what that is i can take some pictures and show you how to do it. but thats it. kiwi's are the easiest mops to make so have fun, and be creative with your ink mixing. right now im rocking griffin, marsh, purple leather dye, and some brake fluid. if you have questions just ask away. oh and NO cutting is required to take off that little sponge thing(nib). it just pops off.

liar! the nib does not pop off of my kiwi i got my hands all dirty but it washes off easily so no biggie:rolleyes: but seriously it doesn't pop off or come off unless i rip the thing off and that would ruin it and i don't have any erasers and im suspended from school right now so i can't do that right now ehh:o

Originally posted by XeR

liar! the nib does not pop off of my kiwi i got my hands all dirty but it washes off easily so no biggie:rolleyes: but seriously it doesn't pop off or come off unless i rip the thing off and that would ruin it and i don't have any erasers and im suspended from school right now so i can't do that right now ehh:o

ok fool listen up. i try to help you but you call me a liar. how do you think i took my nib off and put a new one in? I POPPED IT OFF! you must be straight retarded if you cant figure out how to pop off the sponge nib. its easier to do than adding ink into the bottle. do i have to take pictures of how to do that also?

Originally posted by rubbish heap

yeah baby, you should put your eraser nibs inside deodorant containers...

yeah i was thinking about that. what do you think would work better. eraser nibs or cotton balls? i was thinking cotton because thats whats inside of jumbo pilots.