MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

ok fool listen up. i try to help you but you call me a liar. how do you think i took my nib off and put a new one in? I POPPED IT OFF! you must be straight retarded if you cant figure out how to pop off the sponge nib. its easier to do than adding ink into the bottle. do i have to take pictures of how to do that also?

my bad i thought i put a thanks up in there somewhere for showing me how to do it with the eraser too... but yo i really cant get that shit off so pics would be helpful:rolleyes: really seriously if i rip it off the shit will be fucked up then ill need to replace it with the eraser but i dont have any so yeah thanks:D

I believe that yeah baby was being sarcastic about the pictures (although I wouldn't put it past him to actually take the pictures just to show you how simple it is). It's pretty darn easy to figure out how to pull that thing off. You are talking about just your average Kiwi mop, right?

thanks crazy. i was being sarcastic. seriously taking these tops off is easier than tying shoes. give it a quick ponder.. and if you still dont get it i might post pics up. please figure it out so i dont have to waste my camera batteries on the easiest thing to do when making mops!

oh. im showing the size that i used. and that glass container holds leather dye. its stains hard. get it in red and purple, those stain the hardest.

How is that lincoln leather dye? I've heard mixed things about it, and one more thing, After you've put the chalkboard eraser in the mop, if you were to turn it over for a while, would it leak hella? thanks bro.

well here's the thing about leather dye. its real chronic on the hands, but on walls its not THAT great. dont get me wrong it still is good but make sure you mix it with something, like marsh or griffin. give it a try and tell me what you thought of it. and the trick to the eraser nibs is to coil them up HELLA tight! the tighter you roll the less drips you will get. i have never had a spill so i guess i must be doing something right.. but yeah if you left it upside down for awhile it would leak. just keep it in your pocket when you bomb and when you're storing it in your room or where ever just keep it in an upright position.

alright thanks baby;)

i didn't think you would really do it because i knew you were being sarcastic but i asked you anyways yeah i didn't know what the hell the ring thing you were talking about but now i know so its all good...

crazy drips:D :idea:

^^ is that a stamp pad inker?

no way brother, its a my own lil' deoderant mop. you should see all the deoderant bottles i got at the house. i quit using the kiwi's awhile back, once i found a suitable replacement.

i have never seen deodorant look like that.. how about some steps on how to make on of those. i tried to make a deodorant mop but it was only good for one night. i couldnt refill it and it was pretty messy. but it made a great 3 inch wide line.

its the classic roll-on mop design. its the shit.

i did go through some trouble finding that particular container.

a good idea for your roll-on mop is: once you get your chalk felt cut to the right size and rolled up, put a needle and thread through it a few times. it makes for a more solid nib that wont slip down inside the mop. it also makes the mop easier to refill when you can just pop the nib off and pop it back on instead of unraveling a saturated piece of felt and then winding it back up to put it back on the mop.

my grandparents have that same phone.. big numbers for old eyes. that mop looks pretty sav but cant you only use it on smooth surfaces?

Yeah bro,. wich really fucking sucks.lol.

but whatever., i carry like a dirty ass towel

and whatever im going to hit,.

fucking go at it with the towel right quick.

shed off any little items that might

fuck my nib up.

then fucking kill. but other shit like glasss

andthe marker filled with silver.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm