MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

post pics of my hits or my mop? using a mop with the valve taken out can be a tad messy but you have to remember that you dont need to push the nib in for drips, they should naturally come. i dont take the valve out on all my mops, just when i want some sick looking drips.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nyc mops are a waste of money. shoepolish is sooo much cheaper and easier to rack. i posted a link to that a while ago as well, the only thing i'd be keen for about that is the felt nib but when i tried it on my mop thinned out paint would not flow through it which means you're restricted to using paint.

not saying anything to encourage or discourage people from buying them, and no i have not bought one (nyc mops)

However, i acquired one through a trade and i think its a lot more dope than it looks in the pictures, i thought it was gonna be lamer and smaller, but it is not.

with garvey it works good, but so do all mops. it seems like the nib would last a hell of a lot longer than the ones on most of my home mades and shoe mops do.

end statement.

ps. artline 100s are way better than pilots methinks

Secret Drippy Marker!

-Materials

1.Chapstick

2.Expo Eraser(For Chalkboards,or White Boards)

3.Wax

4.Paint,Ink(etc.)

5.Eye drop Container.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here We Go

1.Empty Out Chapstick(just twist it all the way up and pull it out):)

2.Next Light A candle and melt the wax onto the twisty part so none of the ink,or paint will spill.

3.Fill Eye Dropper W/Paint And Fill The Chapstick Tube.

4.Cut A 1"4th Strip Of The Expo Eraser.

5.Fold It In Half And Stick Into Chapstick.

6.Wet The Tip And Put The Cap On Flip It So The Paint Can Get On The Nib.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIOLA A Secret Drippy Ass Marker

(this is not my work)

LUCIFER TVS im sure we could all duplicate the "NYC Mops" quality but cramming eraser into our mops, and "paying a bit extra for quality", well seeing as its fourteen times as much as a mop, seeing as mops are so easy to rack.

And HeyItsSamXXX you should probably read the first page where that marker idea was originally posted.

word to the shit about the hand making it dope.

Don't hate because you can't afford something that is built to last and is high quality.

lol, most here could afford it, but don't want to buy a $16 mop.

If it is so good then word of mouth will get it around, and you wouldn't need to come onto 12oz and defend it.

That and you wouldn't need to put every alternative (ie shoe polish applicator mops and even alternative inks) in a bad light.

i have had enough of people fucking advertising here. this is the marker thread, where we share and discuss various ideas and modifications to markers, we dont advertise whats best to buy and so forth. you're just like Sean in the ink thread posting his usual "BUY DOEMDIRTY!" so shut the fuck up and take your corporate ass outta here. graffiti isnt mean to be sold.

i have had enough of people fucking advertising here. this is the marker thread, where we share and discuss various ideas and modifications to markers, we dont advertise whats best to buy and so forth. you're just like Sean in the ink thread posting his usual "BUY DOEMDIRTY!" so shut the fuck up and take your corporate ass outta here. graffiti isnt mean to be sold.

shaun is far from a corporation and you would do the same exact thing if you had a great ink

Whats this??? SKAG talking like he is the best in NZ??? Skag u jus started so jus hush alright. i agree with "graffiti isnt mean to be sold" but ur not the greatest of writers so be quiet. You and Slut!

that site claims "...and your tags won't be buffed! (Depending on what ink you use)" hahah what the fuck is that supposed to mean. also "mops with those cheap foam nibs are made for toys." man those nyc mops are pissing me off.

And your not toy??? Fukim still toy and i will fuk u up....

k the mop is expensive for a mop and i think the guy should stop advertising because it is odvious unless its a cheaper price no one wants one. sean should not stop advertising because his product is extremely good and it is very useful, yours might be very good too but it is not as necissary(especially at its price). People care more about the ink inside the marker not the marker itself unless it really is a peice of shit, but i have not had any problems with shoepolish and homemade mops so far.

damn shef you're talking big, too big for your boots boy. And how is telling someone to fuck off making myself out as "the Best"?

and don't mess with me shef or ill get Meth on you:D

btw, i filled up a window marker with ink, its got a fucking sweet flow on it.

admittably, sean does make an ink that is used by writers everywhere and is considered to be very good (ive havent tried it) and does make posts that are worthwhile.

had a question bout the tagstar i jus copped. if i pull out the foam inside, will the ink hella run outta the bottom of my marker and drip from the twsity cap?

probably, i wouldnt do it . especially if you just 'copped' it .

just get a marker without the foam thing so u can refill better , like one with a pump valve on it.