MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
is the kiwi shoe polish mop thingy a good mop..or marker whatever the hell you call it...and is the ink in it already good..if so..then should i get more...

yea its ok. you get some drips and it looks "ok" but some times you will get streaks . but if your just starting out, then ya just rock shit stuff for a while, thats what i did. its just like painting if you use shit paint and switch to a doper brand you will already have mad control.

but if you dont want to you can always put different inks in it.

yea its ok. you get some drips and it looks "ok" but some times you will get streaks . but if your just starting out, then ya just rock shit stuff for a while, thats what i did. its just like painting if you use shit paint and switch to a doper brand you will already have mad control.

but if you dont want to you can always put different inks in it.

thanks...and i think i will stick with it...

The Steet Duster info, translated thanks to Google Oner:

"that ON THE RUN of 030 STREETDUSTER is not anything for people with weak nerves. even if it works quite inconspicuously, it flasht more glaringly than flash gordon on LSD! its color is based on a water-soluble pigment color, which causes that the result gets a strong neon effect and an extreme covering strength. the side effect: the color, as soon as the water evaporated, is relatively easy to buffen (rule of thumb: the more smoothly the surface, the more simply is your day also again wiped away). the fun does not cloud however! the colleague is with the proven OTR pumpsystem equipped, a constant color river ensured. STREETDUSTER ON THE RUN"

hey Rever fill your mop with paint and thinner cos i assume you were implying that you were gonna use the polish in the mop. also make sure you take out the valve under the sponge/nib if you want drips.

take the valve out if you want a whole lot of mess! everytime ive done it ive ended up with shit everywhere and crazy unreadable tags, post flicks of yours