MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

yeah man i was lucky someone help me out a few pages back

but the molotow empty pens can suck a fat one,that shits a rip

i love the do em dirty but not in that pen cuz the valve dont even work.

i took the nib out turn it upside down annd nothing came out

jus pm me if you want more info

oh yeah i never tried the ones with ink/paint in it alredy

that one might be better or another rip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cool, so you get the same drippy experience with Krink in a kiwi mop then obviously.

do you get good drippy shit with Krink pens, or Krink in a mop with an eraser felt nib? i dont really have access to Krink unless i order it so im just asking. if this makes non sense its not my fault, im just really stoned.

because if a cop pulls you up and empties your pockets, finds no pens or nay "Vandalism Tools" and only fins a chapstick, he cant really get you for tagging can he. unless ofcourse you're on camera "graffing".

Ok, maybe. I just don't think it's likely that anyone is going to roll with -just- a chapstick marker. Especially if the little motherfuckers only carry that little ink, right? Odds are if you're out to do some real damage you've got more shit than just a tiny, one use marker and you'll be busted for that shit before you're even searched. That is unless you carry 30 chapstick markers with you, and then, what's the point? Am i really wrong, or is this shit a waste of time?

On a side note, if you really think cops aren't going to pop the top off the chapstick tube to see what's really in there you're being naive dude.

On a side note, if you really think cops aren't going to pop the top off the chapstick tube to see what's really in there you're being naive dude.

^^truth.

But... if you're like some people i know, there are times that you won't have an arsenal on you, or your not out trying to hit a spot. you know, like when you go to lunch from work, or xmas shopping(ugh) with your girl, or at a show, or wedding, whatever... its fucking nice to have a drippy hand mop. i have several, and I always carry one. i don't know about the chap stick, seems it would leak from the cap. but i have a secret hookup on 3oz bottles with spring valve round nibs and tight fitting cap. i can make a fist and you don't even notice it. i can do about 20 or so really messy large tags and about 100 or so normal thick tags with these guys! will post some flicks of em later. hit shit in a fucking suit and tie in daylight! <--- not as a plan, but if no body is looking and you have a great spot... you'll be happy you have one.

my two drops in the bucket...

bump do'em dirty ink!

stay up.

...its fucking nice to have a drippy hand mop. i have several, and I always carry one...you'll be happy you have one.

I can dig that absolutely. Here's the thing though. If we dropped all the r&d and recipies for chapstick markers (aka kid shit/waste of time) this post would be 10 pages of useful information. Unless i'm wrong (and i'm not) chapstick markers are done after a handful of uses, leak more often than not and thus; are inferior to EVERYTHING. One post: here's how you make them, and btw you're wasting your time. Done.

The irony here comes from me wasting 3 posts on these little fucking wastes.

never used one, and i plan on making one, but i feel like chapstick markers are done before they are even made. i dont buy it. thats why im gonna make one and find out.

R&D is the only way.

I love this thread because of all the useless info. I love when I see real heads get on here and drop one actual recipe that works, and say something like "but this next shit is what really works..." tells you to "get some marsh ink, put in some bryers coffee ice cream, aluminum foil shreadings, gasoline, and some pencil shavings in a blender. set it the whole thing on fire while its running, quickly unplug it after a few seconds and then freeze the whole mixture and then let it melt and drip into your marker and now you have the real deal shit! works for me." when the end all be all simple shit was to just...

and then they dont even tell the new kids whats up and everyone gets upset!

I LOVE THAT SHIT!

i can read it all day at work and laugh my ass off.

you dont learn how to be a grafftagger by reading 12oz.

its just a social network for people who already are stuck into something that they really cant stop if they wanted to. if the law even told them they would go to jail for, or already have before. graph.

I did it before the internet. A lot of people on here, in the know, found out for themselves. Graph is like a trade. Like pinstriping or sign painting. Vinyl took care of all that(some of you might know what I'm talking about). Now only a few know how to correctly hold a brush. The internet could easily ruin all of this. Remember the day when digital cameras were a thousands of dollars. Benching, and flicking with film. Shoe boxes full of flix.

I read this shit for fun.

I R&D at home and in the street for graph.

End of rant.

Stay up.

asdf_va!, nobody is debating anything you just said.

I just think it's fucking rediculous that there's so many of the exact same recipe for chapstick markers.

I'm all for the r&d. Look to the future though, kids are fucking around with something that they know isn't going to work, when they could be innovating some awesome mops that nobody thought of and sharing them or, more importantly, using them. Whatever though. Thanks for the rant?

yea, so the last couple of days ive been trying to make some markers. im really more of a mop person but what ever. i had a mini shampoo bottle, some black bucketpaint and thinner. i stuck some chalk board eraser in there for the nib. but no matter how long i left it upside down. how hard i pushed how much thinner i used or anything the paint wouldnt come through. i was kinda gettin a little worked up aha, anyways anyone care to tell me what my problem is.. thanks

dude a kiwi shoe applicator and the krink mop is the same shit

krink mops DONT drip. the only reason that dude KR has those drippy pictures is because he presses down really hard on that cheap foam rubber nib on his mop and all the marker can do is drip.

again, im not advertising

but check out the nycmop.com site, and click on the mop pictures

see the dasher tag? thats how much the nyc mop drips, without having to press down on the nib really hard

toothbrushexpert, why are you so damn worked up about chapstick markers? they're not talked about on this thread THAT much and certainly not recently. If you dont like them, don't use them. If you want to know if they're a waste of time, make one. You're only gonna be "wasting" a tiny bit of ink and piece of plastic and sponge/felt.

toothbrushexpert, why are you so damn worked up about chapstick markers? they're not talked about on this thread THAT much and certainly not recently. If you dont like them, don't use them. If you want to know if they're a waste of time, make one. You're only gonna be "wasting" a tiny bit of ink and piece of plastic and sponge/felt.

You know what? I was actually going to continue to debate about this shit, but i'm all done with this actually. If somebody favors wasting their time, then i guess i don't care. For the record, i was specifically targeting the chap markers to make a point that if we could condense all the relevant information, and discard the pointless, there'd be a really useful thread.

Meh, whatever though.

regarding the chapstick marker, its good for what it is, if ur ditchin people you can toss that aside without bein seen at all.your just overanalysing it.perhaps it is useful to someone besides yourself.besides noithing is wasteful when you get it for free,

regarding the chapstick marker, its good for what it is, if ur ditchin people you can toss that aside without bein seen at all.your just overanalysing it.perhaps it is useful to someone besides yourself.besides noithing is wasteful when you get it for free,

MAN. I didn't realize stupid little chapstick markers had such a loyal fanbase. Forget i said anything derogatory about the marker for a second. Are we all in agreement that there is no need for multiple posts on how to actually make a chap marker; particularly since a perfectly good formula is right on the first page?

Hahahaha. You kids and your chapsticks. You know, in my day, we used them when our lips were chapped.

But honestly its all forgotten now. Silly confusion over small peices of plastic filled with ink. The Loyal Fanbase of the Chapstick Marker forgives you and your derogatory comments about our saviour, the Chapstick Marker.