MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

unless ofcourse you were on the mad chalkboard bombing spree and stole all the erasers at your school. but really those markers flow pretty damn sweet when you refill them with some ink. the colours they come in though are so siiiiiick. wish they were permanent.

Ok I have a question, in the 'How We Do' Sane's pilots look worn, but someone mentioned that they were cut. Did he chop them then like mash the nib to make it round? If any one has any idea id apreciate it.

-KOOK

kook, this happens with any new marker you want to get flowing. when you buy any marker, the nib will be pretty hard/rigid. a rigid nib gives un even flow. to make it flow better get the nib and rub it in sandpaper, or along a coarse surface. you could also cut the nib. that will make it drippier, as will poking holes right through it.:p

simple pilot jumbo markers are the shiz for cheap bombing. The ink looks nice, doesnt stain too well, but on the right surface it will. You can also get them for free if you get me.

has anyone hear ever bought pure pigment. Its just powder. i thought, that, some black marsh, alcohol, and mabey some shoe polish or shine, in any mop, mabey a kewi, or mabey just even a pilot?? anyone ever mess with this shit? think it would work in a pilot jumbo???

i racked a bottle of that shit, put it ina white uni...made it blue. put it in a yellow uni made it green. if you had some white ink it might flow out of a pilot, or just rack some speedball superpigment acryillic, that shit works pretty good