MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you want a good ink try some garvey

hard ass hell to buff and it stays strong in direct sunlight

that NYCMOP looks really dope, even if it is 16 bucks. ( shipping included )

think about it.

buy a krink. thats 10 dollars, buy a set of 3 replacement nibs, thats 5 dollars. thats 15 dollars so far + shipping

then after 3 weeks or so, another set of replacement nibs, another 5 bucks + shipping. and the process continues.

Silver krink ink is so thick and bullshit that it has to be shaken constantly and the krink mop has a FOAM rubber tip because KR himself knows that the only thing that can absorb his shitty ink is FOAM rubber

on nycmop.com it says that the nib goes on strong for months AND he sends a replacement nib for free with your purchase.

and for racking a " kiwi mop ".

thats just fucken rediculous

why risk getting caught stealing a piece of shit product like that.

....you get caught and for that 1 dollar that you tight asses didnt wanna pay will possibly turn into hundreds of dollars in court fees

NYCmop good choice,the GARVEY does NOT stay long exposed to "ANY" sunlight at all it's made to stain!! Inside's only...The silver KRINK is the shizznick,you CANNOT find a better silver ink for mop's than that!!! But i def. recommend the OUTDOORSMAN DOEMDIRTY-will not fade and dry's quick....(KRINK is good ink but dry's way to slow!)

yo i know its been said before but i got that empty molotow pen filled it up with doemdirty outdoorsman but after a few times using it the nib was all dry tried to fix it and flipped the spring thing around then it wouldnt stop drippin so i flipped it back and its alright right now didnt use it yet but i dont want that bitch to dry out on me when im writing.

are those pens a rip off or am i not fuckin with it the correct way?

get back at me

I got a pilot jumbo and I want to mod it for drips or more ink flow.

Any tips?

just add more ink... not too too much but enuf... experiment... experiment... experiment... experiment... experiment... experiment... experiment... experiment... experiment...

experiment... experiment... experiment... experiment... experiment... experiment...

experiment... experiment... experiment... experiment... experiment... experiment...

experiment... experiment... till its right

yo i know its been said before but i got that empty molotow pen filled it up with doemdirty outdoorsman but after a few times using it the nib was all dry tried to fix it and flipped the spring thing around then it wouldnt stop drippin so i flipped it back and its alright right now didnt use it yet but i dont want that bitch to dry out on me when im writing.

are those pens a rip off or am i not fuckin with it the correct way?

get back at me

THOSE MOLOTOW MARKERS SUCK BALLS THE NIB IS VERY WACK I RECOMEND USING ZIG BROAD GLUE PENS THEY WORK VERY NICELY AND UNI PAINT MARKERS WORK VERY WELL WITH THE OUTDOORSMAN AS WELL IF YOU LET THE NIB DRY OUT JUST JUICE IT BACK UP AND YOU SHOULD BE GOOD I ALSO RECOMEND FLARING THE NIB ON CONCRETE ASWELL IT HELPS THE FLOW!

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW DOPE IT IS TO SEE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD USING MY SHIT! THANK YOU ALL !!!!!! THE MOVEMENT MOVES ON AND YOU GUYS ARE THE WHEELS RESPECT!!!!!!!

OH AND BY THEWAY....

THE "NYC MOP" IS NOT A WASTE OF MONEY AT ALL ITS A VERY VERY GOOD MARKER MADE BY AN OLD SCHOOL BROTHER AT ARMS! IF YOU DONT WANT TO TRY IT DONT BUY IT THATS ALL DONT KNOCK THAT MANS HUSTLE! I MAKE ALL OF MY OWN SHIT LIKE ALOT OF YOU GUYS BUT ILL TRY JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ONCE AND IF ITS GOOD ITS GOOD AND THAT MOP IS GOOD MONEY! JUST LIKE KRINK IS GOOD MONEY! WERE ALL HERE FOR THE SAME REASON WE ALL LOVE GRAFF LETS TRY AND BE LIL NICER TO EACH OTHER {DAMN THAT SOUNDED REALY GAY BUT I THINK YOU GUYS GET THE JIST}

yo...

so from what i have gathered....

a unipaint marker, some outdoorsman DoEmDirty, works well together best ?

any complaints on the outdoorsman? all i have found so far is good comments.

thinkin bout pickin some up.

soon.

ALL RIGHT

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT

MARKER ON THE FAR LEFT

WITH THE TIP THAT LOOKS

LIKE A PAINT BRUSH

WHAT IS IT CALLED?

WHERE CAN YOU GET IT?

http://www.artprimo.com/refillable_markers.php

They only have the MARSH 99's(great marker for sure)

http://www.thatslife.org/products.php?cat=27

The FOUNTAIN marker is VERY expensive but you can write on a brick wall if you want,the little button on the side is a valve control for the ink(you control the drip's)...

MARSH ARE THEY GOOD CUZ I

WAS GOIN TO GET ONE?

AND THAT PAINT BRUSH THING

I ASKED BOUT IS THAT EVEN A

MARKER?

yes its a marker, i wont give out the sites that carry them, but google is your best friend, and a lot of industrial materials sites have them. most of them go for 30-40.00 though, worth it imo.:D

^^^ didnt read all the posts, nvm this comment =/.

OH AND BY THEWAY....

THE "NYC MOP" IS NOT A WASTE OF MONEY AT ALL ITS A VERY VERY GOOD MARKER MADE BY AN OLD SCHOOL BROTHER AT ARMS! IF YOU DONT WANT TO TRY IT DONT BUY IT THATS ALL DONT KNOCK THAT MANS HUSTLE! I MAKE ALL OF MY OWN SHIT LIKE ALOT OF YOU GUYS BUT ILL TRY JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ONCE AND IF ITS GOOD ITS GOOD AND THAT MOP IS GOOD MONEY! JUST LIKE KRINK IS GOOD MONEY! WERE ALL HERE FOR THE SAME REASON WE ALL LOVE GRAFF LETS TRY AND BE LIL NICER TO EACH OTHER {DAMN THAT SOUNDED REALY GAY BUT I THINK YOU GUYS GET THE JIST}

Yo,DIRTY well spoken! Take that shit world wide-keep doin your's..