MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

best markers

bingo daubers... clean ass mops

daubslc3.jpg

(sometimes as glue bottles in staples)

kiwi mops

955607600605.jpg

fuck those big ones... these small ones are mad simple to carry, just put some electrical tape under the cap to make it more snug(no leaks, or keep the pump in)

hotel shampoo

6c_1_b.JPG

put a felt nib in and your golden... except you gotta find a bigger cap

pilot

g994.jpg

i refill these after every time i use it... or when it gets even kinda dry... these are the best chisel nibs out there

grffin ink

c7174dbfc6a64e9388901a826.jpg

hard to find but mad good... http://panic39.com/products/c7174dbfc6a64e9388901a826.jpg

these are my faves... for ink i get do em dirty... killa ink.... and i make my own krink with rusto and thinner... its better than the normal krink anyways lol

best markers

bingo daubers... clean ass mops

daubslc3.jpg

(sometimes as glue bottles in staples)

kiwi mops

955607600605.jpg

fuck those big ones... these small ones are mad simple to carry, just put some electrical tape under the cap to make it more snug(no leaks, or keep the pump in)

hotel shampoo

6c_1_b.JPG

put a felt nib in and your golden... except you gotta find a bigger cap

pilot

g994.jpg

i refill these after every time i use it... or when it gets even kinda dry... these are the best chisel nibs out there

grffin ink

c7174dbfc6a64e9388901a826.jpg

hard to find but mad good... http://panic39.com/products/c7174dbfc6a64e9388901a826.jpg

these are my faves... for ink i get do em dirty... killa ink.... and i make my own krink with rusto and thinner... its better than the normal krink anyways lol

ULTRA TOY..

Hey I have been trying this for a while no but to no avail. I am new to this forum so sorry if this has been posted before but is it possible to take some of those highlighters that have a white casing with silver numbers/letters on them ( will add a pic of the highlighter at the bottom of post ) and turn it into a marker that uses ink instead of that fiber-ish looking stuff that is in the plastic tube? Would I have to modify the nib or something? Any help would be appreciated.

XFAB0851.JPG

you could take out the felt ink holder or over fill it too. it'll make it juicy. I dont know anything about poking holes in the nib, but pilots are not really so good for drips. get a miniwide, if you can find one. and let me know where you got it.

you could take out the felt ink holder or over fill it too. it'll make it juicy. I dont know anything about poking holes in the nib, but pilots are not really so good for drips. get a miniwide, if you can find one. and let me know where you got it.

I took out the felt holder and put in some krink. It wasnt dripping too well so I stuck a paperclip down the centre for more flow. Works like a charm.

Thanks lads.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

soz but you obviously have no idea how many people ask this shit.

on a serious side, do you mean ink you can buy straight, or ink you want to make? either way this belongs in the ink thread, which you should read, as you should have done this one, before you post. use the search tool.

i got tha doemdirty wif a molotow empty and my nib like swelled and i cant use nomore after like 2 days

thats because you supported molotow scam artists by buying thier shitty knock off markers of stolen OTR designs. good job. ive noticed a hell of alot of people saying they buy those, even though the information about them being knockoffs has been posted everywhere multiple times.

good job, you helped someone get rich off of stolen designs.