MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sanford chisel tip King Sizes are pretty dope. depending on your area they should be available at grocery stores. rackable, concealable, and discardable if neccessary. they carry a lot of ink and it's permanent. fresh out the packaging you could flare the nib out by grinding it up on some concrete pavement to make the nib fatter and easier to flow with and you're ready to do lots of hitting.

dude a kiwi shoe applicator and the krink mop is the same shit

krink mops DONT drip. the only reason that dude KR has those drippy pictures is because he presses down really hard on that cheap foam rubber nib on his mop and all the marker can do is drip.

again, im not advertising

but check out the nycmop.com site, and click on the mop pictures

see the dasher tag? thats how much the nyc mop drips, without having to press down on the nib really hard

you're wrong.

the secret to drips with the krink mop is to squeeze the shit out of the plastic body when you want it to drip.

despite all the hating in this thread, it's actually a very good mop: the cheap nub that comes with it stays in place (i know lots of toys who've spilt ink on themselves due to the nub on other mops, never happens with the krink) and it holds a gang of ink. if you're for real bombing that comes in handy because you are going to hit a tenth of that many tags with a chapstick marker.

also, i think the main advantage to the chapstick mop is the size and style of line it makes: it naturally has a circular head which is great for characters, posters, etc. and the nub is small, so you can hit spots you can't with a big head like the krink mop.

Yea those red pilots do look really dope

check this 1 out. this is for all you OTR lovers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ART-SUPPLIES-Lot-of-Paint-Markers-ON-THE-RUN-otr-160_W0QQitemZ110065089024QQihZ001QQcategoryZ28109QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

I think its a preatty good deal

DAMN THEY HAVE SOME DECENT

PRICED STUFF IN THAT LINK

you're wrong.

the secret to drips with the krink mop is to squeeze the shit out of the plastic body when you want it to drip.

despite all the hating in this thread, it's actually a very good mop: the cheap nub that comes with it stays in place (i know lots of toys who've spilt ink on themselves due to the nub on other mops, never happens with the krink) and it holds a gang of ink. if you're for real bombing that comes in handy because you are going to hit a tenth of that many tags with a chapstick marker.

also, i think the main advantage to the chapstick mop is the size and style of line it makes: it naturally has a circular head which is great for characters, posters, etc. and the nub is small, so you can hit spots you can't with a big head like the krink mop.

too have a really drippy kiwi mop... take the pump out... drips like a motherfucker

yeah but if u take the pump out then its gona leak all the time in ur pocket. and thers gona be times when ur not thinkin about having ur mop in a upright position. but thats jus me. personaly i keep the pump mechanism in and if i want drips then i jus squeeze the fuck outa the kiwi

It's amazing how much jealousy is out there.

Krink ink and mops brought drippy marker tags to the streets of the world.

It takes time to learn how to flow with a mop.

Like any tool. You have to LEARN how to use it.

Just cause you pick up a mop, doesn't mean you know how to write.

Krink is the original.

Thanks for your support.