MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MAYBE maybe maybe you can get marsh in some specialty stores.

its for industrial marking and stenciling, like on huge boxes and shit, but if you do find it in a store, chances are you can only find the k-1 rolmark ink

which is good, but not that good

the prisma colorless blender is pretty self explanitory. you use it to blend other colors.

its hard to explain how without showing you, so i wont. its not hard to figure out

that brown mark happens when ink is applied too thin so it looks crappy when it dries.

happens to lots of inks, nero ESPECIALLY. nero only works if you slop it on real thick mop style.

smell the bombing marker, if it smells like alcohol, thin with alcohol. if it smells like oil based paint (its probly not) thin with paint thnner for oil based paints.

if the markers has paint AND ink in it, there is a serius problem.

i don't know why i'm responding to this buuuuut, renting a p.o. box requires you to provide valid and real information when renting one of those boxes. a place with post office boxes isn't simply going to take fake info when it involves federal shit (united states post office delivery).

Not true @ all, you're acting like people who get shitmags like Sporting Dog Journal (Punish the Deed, not the Breed) have it come directly to their house & I'm not even getting into those ppl that watch snuff films.

You can easlity get a P.O. Box

cops are pretty much ignorant about duct tape tags

they arent gonna be as suspicious if you've got duct tape on you

just say you're an electrician and your on your way home, works like a charm...

oh and alarm bb?

FUCK YOU, I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN, TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF AND SKULL FUCK YOU!!!

glad i got that off my chest

much love

we should stop before this thread becomes even more defunct.

so.......anyone got any new marker ideas? (i know i sound like a prick cos' i haven't posted any but it would be nice to read about some and add to a collection of homemade markers that fill my Wallace & Grommit pencil case.)

What can I refill a pilot with? I already fucked one up with a homemade concoction...

I don't want to buy the refill pilot ink, I'm on a tight budget, and I'd like something a little tougher to buff than the stock shit... this has probably been discussed but I couldn't find it

argh. pilots...the only set back is that they can't be refilled with paint, therefore you have less of a colour range. and the ink in them isn't exactly the best ink in the world. you'd be better off spending a bit more on an otr.

Actually, pilot ink is one of the best straight black inks on the market. The only reason I go marsh is because pilot isnt sold in quarts. You may be able to get a broader color range with paint, but ink is where its at when it comes to permanence and (anti) buffability. I can tell you from 10 years experience with both... respectively, and humbly. Cheers.