MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Originally posted by Zhero9

take aluminum foil balls and fill the bottom of the mop with them till they build up around 1 inch thick. then add your favorite water based ink, and then add draino crystals, or even lye to the mix. shake it up and have a ball

#I am not held responsible for any damages done to yourself, others, or personal or private property due to the use of this mix#

What the fuck is this shit! Sounds like some shit out of the anarchist's cookbook. If it is that aint cool and I hope you get your ass kicked alot for the rest of your life! Someone check up on this shit and if I'm right we need to get the posts deleted and this user kicked off.

DO NOT TRY THAT SHIT UNLESS YOU CAN CONFIRM IT AINT GOING TO FUCK YOU UP!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i made a typing error there spelled dremel and there these little things that wud attach to the end of a tool ...but easier to find is any rock but the best are thost hard shiny black ones or a piece of quartz which they sell at some random ass stores or sandpaper but fuck skribes its all bout that stainer ink.....dont ask on the internet the best ink becuase half the fun is making ur own ink recipes that work the best for the shit that you bomb if u live in the midwest and yall tag on cows or sum otherass shit u will need to experiment and figure out the best ink for ur bombing situation however go to an art store and buy shit ...a few easy simple inks are black griffin that comes in the bottle called shoe dye and edge dressing put in a marker or white griffin mixed with some design dye by higgins and stir it up and put it in a mop for some nice looking colors

A few little things

Just a few tips with the glue markers.

Look for the Sailor 2-Way glue marker, too. Handy size with 10mm nib. I can fit two in a pocket and they aren't noticable. For those of us who go retarded from time to time, they also unscrew normally, too. Spring is stiff, so if you're a flow control type you will need to trim or do other magic.

The glue in Zig and Sailor (also has "Leeho") is just acrylic medium and water. You could mix artist's acrylic colour, pigment or about anything with it and have a paint marker without having to waste the "glue". How about some of those PearlEx pigments?

If you do dump the glue, save some of it. Put it on the threads before you screw the marker back together and let it sit a while. That'll seal the threads and keep it from leaking all over you and making you look like a jackass.

Be seeing you.

Originally posted by chumbawumba

artist acrylic color = acrylic paint?

Yes, and in this case the runny kind is better because you're mixing it with medium. Might have to thin it a little to get best results... I will unashamedly admit that I've had trouble getting acrylic paints to work right, but I've added pigment to the "glue" and it works OK.

Be seeing you.

Originally posted by destroya

the leeho marker that i recently had to ditch and subsequently lost is my favorite marker to date.

I'm really hooked now -- the 10mm is a good size and the thing pockets so easily.

Right now I'm working on finding a good material to cut new nibs from. Let you know how this goes...

Be seeing you.

some art stores got these bottles with acrylic that looks like a kethcup bottle top but its called flow formula acrylic in some sick colors....it wud work to use for groundpaint str8 from the bottle it come in or toss it in an old elmers glue bottle emptied out and hit ground shots

damn i bought this marker that looks EXACTLY like a flow pen.. same size of the tube it has a pump system 0.6 inch nib with 2 mixing balls.. just take the ink out because its like a waterbase erasable ink shit and replace it with your own... best thing is its only $1.99 in office max... i forgot the name of the marker cus i took out the label sticker right away but ill find out and put up some pics..

i saw that zig gluemarker thingy didnt buy it cus its $7.00+ and it has no mixing ball..

ehh?

Originally posted by mdkill

damn i bought this marker that looks EXACTLY like a flow pen.. same size of the tube it has a pump system 0.6 inch nib with 2 mixing balls.. just take the ink out because its like a waterbase erasable ink shit and replace it with your own... best thing is its only $1.99 in office max... i forgot the name of the marker cus i took out the label sticker right away but ill find out and put up some pics..

i saw that zig gluemarker thingy didnt buy it cus its $7.00+ and it has no mixing ball..

haha damn, bought a marker that looks like a flowpen?

how good does it "flow"?

if u didnt get the zig marker cuz it had no mixing balls, ur dumb...

marker mods... just put in ur own damn mixing balls...

racking doesnt make you any cooler, especially if you get caught... BUT, just take that shit man... cardboard backing?! cmon now... dont be scared...

hahaha oh... and chumba got you there lol

you bought that 2 dollar pen hhaha and you said you racked... haha

oh he got you lol... :crazy: :lol: :crazy:

Originally posted by johndoe

seems like everyones trying to get rid of those, there must be a problem.

That's the one that I traded off.

Problem is that it is a capillary marker, which is OK for Pilots, but not the Tagstar. Also, the nib is really thin... ArtLine 30s are cheaper and better in my book.

Be seeing you.