MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Originally posted by destroya

this isn't a modification, but how are the otr tagstars? i'm considering buying one because i don't like the way i have to hold my miniwide to get the "waves" right.

I've got a Tagstar and I can't get ink to flow right through it. It always seems to be either too dry or too drippy. So, if you wanted to trade something for it, I'm game. It's as big as a fucking lightsabre, though.

BTW, thanks guys for the Zig glue pen tip -- I'm off to get one now.

Be seeing you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The zig Glue pen is a good investment however if you trim the spring down it is even better. Not a whole lot but (1-11/2) coils it is enough to turn any sprig loaded marker into a marker with excellent drip control. Now as far as ink goes use griffen or something thin not mash.

Originally posted by 6OF1

I've got a Tagstar and I can't get ink to flow right through it. It always seems to be either too dry or too drippy. So, if you wanted to trade something for it, I'm game. It's as big as a fucking lightsabre, though.

Be seeing you.

who would want a broken marker. tagstar!! ahah

Be seeing you.

"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

Originally posted by destroya

"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

Shit, let me fix that.

Gah, retard moment #42.

Be seeing you.

Originally posted by stocktipphil

who would want a broken marker. tagstar!! ahah

It isn't broken -- it just doesn't do what I want. I haven't hit anything up with it yet except some paper at home. I have no patience with something that doesn't work right for me immediately.

Be seeing you.

damn yall are lovin' that 2-way idea. some of you kids need to go out on your own and find some other markers and bring some new shit to the table instead of just coppin' everyone elses ideas.

wait what am i talking about... this is the internet.

Originally posted by johndoe

man shut up, you do just the same.

whatever... i take AND i give. your just a lil' bitch-ass :clown2:chuckle-head:clown2: who ego trips his dick all up his own ass. hows that feel pressed up on your prostrate?

ehh

iunno ive been usin zig glue pens even before i started comin here...

i just found them to be good replacements for those expensive markers you see on urbandesignz and stuff...

believe me or not but i didnt take anyone's ideas... the only marker mod i got and tried from here was the deoderant marker...

whatever tho...

link to different zig glue pens that can be cleaned out and refilled with ink...

ZIG PENS

just in case anyone was wondering what the diff pens looked like...

okay cyall around... ;)

here are a few good home made markers:

1)take a glue stick or pritt stick and take out the glue, then get some eraser felt an d roll it up so that its a bit bigger than the opening of the carcass. Fill it up with some ink and push the felt roll in the top so that it is held up by the thin stick on the inside. the origional cap is preety good so...

2) (more for the uk) You know those glues that are made from horse bones ( clear liquid glue like uhu) well rack one of them and pull out the filter and clean the glue out with warm water, fill it up with ink put the filter back in and you have a easily controlled medium size mob thingy.

3) Alot of hair products like frizz cream and stuff hav a weird dispenser with a pump!! (search your mums, girlfriends etc. bathroom cupboards for this: its wide with a circular top that you push so the cream comes out). Take off the dispenser bit and youll find a spring pump thing, take it out and empty the resevoir, then fill it up and place the pump back. In the bag ass circular hole in the top put a felt roll. When you press down on the nib the pump lets out the ink and you have a huge nibbed drip controlled mop.

these all work really well for me and dont leak so....ENJOY

It isn't broken -- it just doesn't do what I want. I haven't hit anything up with it yet except some paper at home. I have no patience with something that doesn't work right for me immediately.

Be seeing you.

Tagstar is gone... :(

Be seeing you.

Originally posted by brasse hed

3) Alot of hair products like frizz cream and stuff hav a weird dispenser with a pump!! (search your mums, girlfriends etc. bathroom cupboards for this: its wide with a circular top that you push so the cream comes out). Take off the dispenser bit and youll find a spring pump thing, take it out and empty the resevoir, then fill it up and place the pump back. In the bag ass circular hole in the top put a felt roll. When you press down on the nib the pump lets out the ink and you have a huge nibbed drip controlled mop.

have you got a pic of what this hair cream thing looks like?? sounds like a nice idea

take aluminum foil balls and fill the bottom of the mop with them till they build up around 1 inch thick. then add your favorite water based ink, and then add draino crystals, or even lye to the mix. shake it up and have a ball

#I am not held responsible for any damages done to yourself, others, or personal or private property due to the use of this mix#

Originally posted by brasse hed

El producto: nah mate i dont even have a camera so...but if you go to sally's (those haircare places) look for "John Freida frizz cream". And ive been hitting up with it recently and the control is sick. Problem is its a bit bulky.

ok thanks

Originally posted by deanh99

either none of you can help me or ya just don't give a fuck.........

talking about a scribe right? get that shit from your local hardwear store. and for etch, that shit is harder to get. you gotta have an id and be over 21, i think. If that helps you i dont know.:confused: :confused: