holy shit

RELAPSER

so i'm about to go to bed right, and i hear this crash outside my window. i'm thinking it's just a tree limb or something because we had one fall earlier tonight, so i go grab my jacket and shoes and walk outside and see this car crash outside my front porch. it was fucking insane.

i just talked to my dad who was talking with the cops on the scene, apparently the suburban that's crashed into the wall on the corner was going around 90mph on greenville going southbound, at the same time the 2 guys in the kia were turning onto ridgedale (the street over) from greenville and got smashed into by the suburban sending them flying into the telephone pole and eventually catching fire.

VIDEO LINK:

OMGCRASH002Small.jpg

OMGCRASH003Small.jpg

OMGCRASH010Small.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm, possibly worse news...

i was talking to my dad a second ago and he said he talked to the cop who was the first responder on the scene and as he was walking back from that guys car to the house he mentioned that he saw a can of rusto in/by the burnt out car.

hopefully not a dallas writer =/

does this scene really look this cheesey *sp?* in the movie or is it just a bad pic?

i remember it looking great but its probably been about 5 years since i have seen any of them

i may just be spoiled with the cgi we got goin in 07

Everything looks better when your a kid. But there is always the exception...

Clash of the Titans and The Dark Crystal, fuck CGI, those movies are classic.

Frank Oz and Jim Henson all the way.

hmmm, possibly worse news...

i was talking to my dad a second ago and he said he talked to the cop who was the first responder on the scene and as he was walking back from that guys car to the house he mentioned that he saw a can of rusto in/by the burnt out car.

hopefully not a dallas writer =/

How fucked up would it be if this is footage of a 12oz head dying.