Drug Dealers in Favelas

rocinhajj

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes the granades are real..why they use them I do not know as I think guns are more acurate..but the police who are currupt sell these to the drug gangs just like the guns.

I always tell people there is no pot factory or gun factory in the favelas and this stuff need to come from somewheres..well that somewheres is dirty cops who in return eventiualy try to kill the same drugs guys they set up with this stuff..its fucked..(ta fudido)

rocinhajj : ever been to bayier? (don't know how to spell it, but i think its pronounced as 'buy-ear') a lotta my homeboys out here in hawaii are from there, they say the favelas there are a lot like the ones i've seen when i've visited south souza p.r. and northern cuba.

damn dude, your flicks bring back all kidns of crazy memories. and you're right, most people don't understand the traficantes are somewhat 'in the grey area' they live a life of dirt, but also provide what they can for the community in general, but also with some ulterrior motives.

its' hard to explain to anyone who hasn't seen it form the inside out in one form or another.

I think u talk of "BAHIA" which is in Salvador in the north part of Brazil..Alot of people who coem from there know about poor areas..the north have some of the most poor there, but diference if the poor there live in "favelas" but is boring flat land and ugly looking.

I am SOOOOO happy to live in the hill to fly kite or to sit on my roof and have beatiful view better then the rich people have.LOL!

Yes in Brazil traficantes can not leave the favela,, they are stuck there becase if they leave they get killed. And none of them are rich..yes they live better then average favelado but not much better..

they have told me before they grew up in favelas before coming here to surf. they're still poor, but by poor. i mean 'poor' by american standards. they often tell me :

"Se voltava para casa, com o dinheiro eu faco aqui, estaria rico! "

wich, i might be wrong, means something like "if i had the money i make here, back home, i would be so much richer" ? like i said, meu tiago de amigo didn't teach me all the language yet. *sorry if i'm fuckin up like crazy on translations, portuguese is a hard ass language to learn, i assumed that since i already know spanish, it would be easy. its reallly not.

you can take me out the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of me....

it's strange that in colombia, the colombian gangsters have somewhat adopted more of an american gang style, like jerseys and shit like that. the girls look like hoodrats and are like 14, 15, and 16 year olds getting pregnant. they of course, are attracted to the gang members.

f_la.jpg

sier3.jpg

la_sierra.jpg

sad that women/girls are attract to that, but i think is more about them attract to the "power" of what the drug gangs have and the posibility of moving out of the "Favela" or "Bairro". I never do understand why somebody want to get a 15 years old preganant but raise the kid in the same poverty they grow up in??