Drug Dealers in Favelas

rocinhajj

Ok heres some fotos of what drug dealers look like in Brazil. Some are from my favela..I think in the USA the drug dealers do not have guns in the open air like theses guys do..Some fotos the guy ask not to show his face but most ok it.

Do not ask me how i get the fotos, becase then i would have to kill you (lol) all I can say is I know mant involve in trafic in favelas..everbody know somebody involve in it. I am not involve in it, I like my life too much..but sad to see these young people need to do this. :(

ok here goes...if you have question you can ask but I do not tell names or places of where these taken ok? Fotos are for "education" purposes only.....ehehhehe

traff11op3.jpg

traffumandodc8.jpg

banditocvestvq4.jpg

banditoflamengozs7.jpg

cvrlfavelayj4.jpg

neguincomarmaaf9.jpg

banditosafadoar5.jpg

bandodtraficantos3.jpg

vaporecfuzuljh2.jpg

traficcfuzil1iv0.jpg

2trafuccpisefuzpn6.jpg

mulhertraficantry4.jpg

traficnaomeatiraod3.jpg

otrladotraficantur1.jpg

banditoc2armasei5.jpg

trafcfuzil2px9.jpg

2fuzeisup2.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah..

the thugs down there wear surfer board shorts and flip flops..

these photos are about as REAL as it gets...imagine trying to paint a wall and you have one of these guys walking around behind you yelling, drinking beer and getting rowdy.. i didnt understand a fucking thing these guys were telling me..just nod and smile..

these photos are a very very normal situation for people....kids, the old and elderly..everyone is exposed to shit like this..

thats why i was always amazed that guys from another favela would even try to come in and take over...

almost EVERY young male between 16 and 25 is packing heat..

i just watched city of god tonight for the millionth time and it got me thinkin when i saw this thread... is it really like that, do you just roam the streets with your AK around your shoulder like it ain't shit? is there like some places where that isnt cool? do normal civilians rock it that hard with semi auto weapons and granades or what? and yea the flip-flop thing kinda had me laughing cause everyone in america uses the way they dress and present themselves as a reason to act hard as fuck when all you need is a big ass gun and some flip-flops

I would imagine it hard to run in flipflops.

From the videos I seen on youtube of the cops just running in and bucking shots at everything that moves, I'd at least pay the extra money for some real shoes. I would imagine that the drug dealers have that extra money. Maybe you should hip them to the fact that they'd be better able to fight the cops in real shoes.

i just watched city of god tonight for the millionth time and it got me thinkin when i saw this thread... is it really like that, do you just roam the streets with your AK around your shoulder like it ain't shit? is there like some places where that isnt cool? do normal civilians rock it that hard with semi auto weapons and granades or what? and yea the flip-flop thing kinda had me laughing cause everyone in america uses the way they dress and present themselves as a reason to act hard as fuck when all you need is a big ass gun and some flip-flops

normal civilians dont carry guns like this..

outside the favela, THESE guys dont carry guns like this unless they are looking to rob a place or somebody.

you have to remember..

FAVELAS are the "forgotten places" ...normal government doesnt apply in these places..

the drug dealers are the government and the police is OK with that...

its a vicious cycle of money and drugs and violence(mainly with police)..

the sad part is, truely poor people who are honest and have honest jobs get caught caught in bad situations or crossfire..

Ok in this next set of fotos I AM IN ONE OF THEM......but I am not one of the dead guys LOL!...the guy sprales out was in Rocinha..The guy being carry was Bem Ti Ve who was the drug lord of Rocinha until nov 2005 when the police came in and shot the place up..Rumor have it that the police, one guy went into the favela to rent a place 6 months earleir and rented a place across from Bem Ti Ve's place and set up ambush when he was sleeping, they just went in and kill him when he is sleeping..

Ok so who ever guess which one I am, the first person to guess corret I will send them a nice Rocinha T shirt...ok pronto caras??? (ready guys?)

carakomarmaao9.jpg

trafic2armaszi1.jpg

trafearmave0.jpg

traficantec1armaha8.jpg

3criancasarmassh8.jpg

Ok this guy is call a "Foguteiro...he is the guy that light up the firecrackers to inform the comunity a enemy (police or other gang trying to takeover) is in the Favela..

fogueteirora5.jpg

Ok I am not one of these guys

corpodebemtevitv9.jpg

tiroteionarocinha5yi4.jpg

I think the problem of the way they dress is everybody dress like this..t shirt, surf shorts and flip flops so it is hard for police to see who is the bad and good..If the police come in the favela best is NOT to run..but face them and stay on a wall so they see that you have nothing to hide..RUNNING will probably get you shot..becase the police do not know why you would run if you are honest person, right?

Theo.Huxtable please understand although favelas have this really BAD reptation, not everything in the favela is misery or drugs and guns..it is just the news always like in the USA always tell bad thinsg ebcase this is what sell papers..

Before I come in the US people in Brazil tell me oh New York City ohhh Los Angeles is dangerous gangs..crips bloods all this stuff..it is about attitude and be smart right? I am more likely to be robber or killed in Copacabana than ina favela..At least in Rocinha we have rules liek my friend Washington says....This video is only 2 mins long..listen what he says about being safer in Rocinha.