california is pretty cool sometimes

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i was at the L.A river once, saw dudes bathing in there. Cali isn't as cool as they say it is. I've been all over SO Cal and half of No Cal, nothing really good. Just my opinion.

I'd rather stay in the midwest or eastcoast.

your smoking rocks. while i can somewhat agree that most of Socal, outside of the nice glitzy rich beach areas, is pretty shitty. Norcal however is a diamond in the rough, there are so many nice places, parks, and gems in the bay area and north of it, you obviously werent in the right places. Theres a shitload of million dollar views everywhere throughout SF, east bay, and up north. Plus we got tahoe, Yosemite, the deltas, the pacific ocean, theres nothing on the east coast, let again the wack ass midwest that can get on Northern california's level. That is why millions of you east/midwesterns are flocking here every month.

your smoking rocks. while i can somewhat agree that most of Socal, outside of the nice glitzy rich beach areas, is pretty shitty. Norcal however is a diamond in the rough, there are so many nice places, parks, and gems in the bay area and north of it, you obviously werent in the right places. Theres a shitload of million dollar views everywhere throughout SF, east bay, and up north. Plus we got tahoe, Yosemite, the deltas, the pacific ocean, theres nothing on the east coast, let again the wack ass midwest that can get on Northern california's level. That is why millions of you east/midwesterns are flocking here every month.

no offense bro but you haven't travelled the world much. i love the mountains in cali but theyre aren't shit compared to else-where. and people wise, most the people in cali, think that they are tom cruise.

i've been here for a minute and it ain't shit to the rest of the world, sorry bro.

i love the mountains here but the people suck. appalacians all the way.

i love the desert here tho, you can do what-ever.

anyways, who cares about all that, i want some 2.25$ hot dogs w/miller draft.

fuck ya

did you know texas was the 28TH state to join the united states, also texas is the second most populous state in the us. the texas state capitol is taller than the capitold in D.C. Texas is the only state to enter the US by treaty, everyone else was annexed. texas is home to the first suspension bridge in the US. the first word spoken from the moon was "houston".