being seen while bombing?

Sick_Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that dude is a stupid fucking toy if he bombed fuckin houses. what a dumb shit. and why the fuck would he admit to so much?? you always it was my first time. they cant drug test you for bombin so what means would they have of denying that it was a one-time thing. the tag was seen else where? you copied it then. damn.

I don't think bombin somebodys house is terrible but by all means it is quite disrespectful.. I mean sure bombin the side of any othr building isn't too much diffrent I just feel that there is some sort of disrespect or something directed towards that person that could probably be handled differently.

Then Avain that's just my personal opinion.

The reason most writers don't write on occupied residences is less exposure. Homeowners will buff that shit ASAP, and how many people are going to walk by your shit in a residentail neighborhood anyways?

Often times people think not touching spots is a respect issue, but it's not; most writers would hit a church or home, etc. if they felt it was going to run for a minute and be seen.

I've seen a church got bombed at the end of my block by a prominent writer, but all I saw was the ghost 'cause they buffed that shit within a matter of hours.

What's up with bombing residences is dusters on the garage door.

• 2 weeks later...

Just be really quick, and then get the fuck out of there. If you live in a small town, it will probably take the cops some time to get there. Just run somewhere and hide for a while, then if theres heat in town, stash your paint, wash your hands, try looking as innocent as posibble and go home. It can sometimes help having a friend with a car.

Hitting up houses, churches, hospitals, etc...

.there are lines that shouldn't be crossed...that is one of them...bunch of fuckin disrespectful little fucks running around...that is another problem with modern graffiti, respect....no one fucking has any.

Back on topic, everyone has been seen i am sure at least once...i will catch a tag in the middle of rush hour regardless of being seen...no one really cares unless your whole town is a bunch of neighborhood watch squares...people are waaay to concerned with themselves to call the cops most of the time...but always beware of heroes. they can ruin your fuckin night.

.there are lines that shouldn't be crossed...that is one of them...bunch of fuckin disrespectful little fucks running around...that is another problem with modern graffiti, respect....no one fucking has any.

Back on topic, everyone has been seen i am sure at least once...i will catch a tag in the middle of rush hour regardless of being seen...no one really cares unless your whole town is a bunch of neighborhood watch squares...people are waaay to concerned with themselves to call the cops most of the time...but always beware of heroes. they can ruin your fuckin night.

Well to put it simply, they will ROAST YOUR ASS OVER A PIT OF FIRE (idiots...-_-) if you write on a church...don't disrespect things that hold extreme meaning to another person, like don't write on someone's fucking gravestone...that's just BEYOND disrespectful and maybe getting locked up MIGHT teach you a lesson...

Writing on abandoned building...if they love it so much, why did they let it fall into shambles and stand there unused for all the hobo's to live in...dud in that video got 8 years for bombing the mess out of his city (props), but they included him bombing a vacated building that more then likely was NEVER going to be used again...

On the topic of getting caught, the one time I didn't have a 100% clear mind (I was high on adrenaline at this point, as I had ran over 7 blocks flat out trying to catch a mother fucking bus that I ended up not even being able to take...) I get caught popping a tag on a bus shelter. Didn't have to do any time or community service (first offense + Minor (17, but still was a minor))...just had to not get caught for 9 months or face time in the slammer...-_-

• 2 months later...
Writing on hospitals is real messed up: The money that could have been put to good use was instead used to go towards cleaning your shit up.

id be more then happy to fuck some shit up on a hospital..

a hospital killed my neice

SO FUCKEM

First time I was brought in 4 questioning was because I whooped the kid up years b4 who spotted me taggin at his bosses restaurant. . they brought me in i had washed my hands and everything cause I got a heads up and my paint marker had dripped on to my shoes and got on my toe nail hahahah thats how I was caught

god damnnn i never said i was gonna shoot somebody for seeing me tag a wall. for graffiti writers you seem pretty scared to break the law, either way a gun charge is just a slap on the wrist. aparently your not from a violent neighborghood, you sound like some kids form the suburbs in which case you should probly stop taggin your perfect little town in an attemp to make yourself feel like a badass in your perfect life.

Depends where you are. US, sure.

Up here in Canada (where guns other then hunting guns are strictly illegal with or without permit) that shit will give you life problems. O.O

Personally, I don't write on certain places, but that's just me and I don't condemn others for doing it. I just don't write on things that I wouldn't want written on if I owned them, e.g. a brand new car (that'd never happen) and my house (although that'll never happen either), but that's it. Everyone is saying that it's disrespect to write on places like churches... but where's the line? What is disrespect to one isn't disrespect to another! And that's why writers get arrested, because someone didn't like what you did, but you did it... Think about it. And ha, fuck hospitals... The money that they use to clean it up doesn't go to me when I break my bones and can't afford to get fixed up there! Just saying, my two cents.

bunch of fuckin disrespectful little fucks running around...that is another problem with modern graffiti, respect....no one fucking has any.

I don't disagree that no one has any respect because well... they don't, but graffiti is disrespectful to property anyway. One man's trash is another man's treasure! Just because you think something is a piece doesn't mean someone else doesn't prize it even if it's some nasty falling apart hole in the wall. There is no pure form of writing that won't offend or disrespect someone no matter how hard you try or how many rules you set.